The End

Gumball POV
I'm finally going to marry the girl who I kidnapped and she loves me back. More or less. I don't care if the love is fake, but she is my love. I don't really love her, but she is of use to me. Better to think with your head then with your heart. I will become king soon. She will be my Queen and we will live happily ever after... And ANYBODY who has a problem will know what real pain feels like. Not a soul will mess up my happy ever after
Fionna POV
I couldn't hold the wedding back any more. When he said it he meant it. They woke me up at 5:30 in the morning. Fed me. Cleaned me. Pampered me. Put me in a Dress. Did my hair. My makeup. Even though I cried it of multiple times they only smiled thinking it was tears of happiness. I stopped crying. Didn't smile. At least not on the inside. On the outside I feel pretty. On the inside I want to rip all of my hair out. I don't want to be here. Now I'm standing at the alter. Anger and sadness within me, but still smiling. I look down to the crowd. Scanning it for anything that can save my skin. Nothing that is until I meet eye to eye with a shadow. I suck my breath in... Could it be... 
Marshall POV
I feasted all last night. Even though I didn't need rest I slept and woke up. I ate more even though I wasn't hungry. I left the house, and even though it was daytime I could still see light. Huge lights. What was happening. I flyer flew through the air hitting me in the face. I grabbed it and read it. "Wedding! Wedding! Of Fionna and Gumball! Come one Come all! " I crumpled it. "Reality really did just hit me I  the face. " What if Fionna never really did love me? Why would she do this. Then I stopped. "I am not going to let this be some cliché moment where I just give up. This dude is a scientists he could have given her anything. I threw my hands up in the air. "Duh. Marshall. " I'm gonna stop that wedding that's the end of it. I reached the kingdom just in time to see the both off them in the alter. He had just said his 'I do. ' "Fionna Do you take the man to be you lawfully wedded husband? " She looked out into the crowd with a fake smile. In these few seconds we made eye contact. I could see her suck in her breath. In the few seconds the naked eye wouldn't have seen her shake her head no. It wouldn't have seen her smile drop. But it happened. Sadly she said "I do. " I was to late. I dropped my head. They kissed. Well damn. I was hoping to at least be her first kiss. Well this sucks. I turned invisible. As they pulled away. Fionna's eyes went wide in panic when she saw that the person  she made eye contact was no longer there but just a space .She smiled a fake smile. With her bouquet she threw it and look like she had no intention of letting it go if it wasn't for the guards she probably would have fell over. I floated to the sky right in front of her. I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Good bye. " 

End

Yep thats it not all endings need a happy ending just know that life's not like that... Might do a sequel might not. Yeah that's how much of a *bleep* I am. I just feel no motivation.. Sorry it had to end this way