십팔 18

Chanyeol's POV

After sending her "safely" to her university, I immediately went to the hospital to perform a surgery that had been scheduled. It didn't took long that it was light one.

I went back to my room after the surgery and rested on my chair. As I closed my eyes, Heejung popped out and I would smile like crazy. I bit my lower lips and took my phone. I was decided to call her but a message from unknown number came and I accidentally pressed it.

A picture of two people was in it.

"She looks similar" I mumbled and decided to look at the picture closely.

I regretted my decision. She was Heejung with a guy. They smiled at each other and seemed to be at the university.

"But she was supposed to be in class.."

"She lied?"

I quickly grabbed my jacket and ran out. Passing the walk by Jiyoung. I felt my blood boiling inside of me. I drove my car to her apartment immediately and tried to call her, but she didn't accept it.

"Kang Heejung..don't betray me" I prayed as I was stuck at the red light when it suddenly rain.

"Bet the sky also understand my feelings" I mumbled, looking up to the sky. Soon I received a honk from the car behind and quickly drove as the front of me was empty already.

Running to the apartment as I parked my car, panting in front of the door while pressing the bell like crazy. She hadn't came home yet.

I decided to wait outside, not standing still but wondering in circle. Sometimes I looked at the elevator sign as the number of floor suddenly changed. It came from the G floor and stopped when it reached the 10th floor, where Heejung lived.

I stood in front of it and when the door was opened, the guys had his hand on her — Heejung's — head for goodness sake! I stared at his and didn't even budge when Heejung bumped to me.

The elevator door was about to close but I held it with my hand. I still had my eyes fixed on him and was about to get into the elevator too — to punch right in his face after touching my girlfriend.

"Oppa!" Heejung called and grabbed my hand as I was about in action. She rarely call me oppa though.

"Thank you for just now, I think you should go and rest" Heejung said to him. I raised my eyebrows and eyed her. She glanced at me before pulling me into her apartment.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes and let out a deep loud sigh with my hands on my waist, staring at her.

"What did you just do just now? What if something happened — oh, no no no.. it won't happen because you guys seem not too close yet" I stated.

"What? He just helped me because I was damped in the rain. That's all" She explained, frowning, avoiding my eyes.

"So why are you frowning at me? Avoiding my eyes? Ah.. afraid that you got caught lying?" I chuckled and punched the wall not too hard.

"Yah, I didn't lie to you"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU STROLLING AROUND WITH THAT GUY AT THE UNIVERSITY?!!" I finally let out my anger that I'd kept.

She froze.

"You—you said that you were late for you class but what? You are strolling, making a great scene with him" I said, pointing towards the door.

"Yes I was late but-"

"BUT WHAT?!" I couldn't control it anymore. I rested my hands on the sofa and managed my breathing.

Silence filled the room but soon was broke because of her sobs. I straightened my head and looked at her. Tears falling on her cheeks as she blinked and looked at me.

"I wasn't lied. It is true that I was late but suddenly the teacher was sick and it was cancelled. I met him in the canteen and he asked me to accompany him walking around as he is a new student there" she explained.

Still frowning, I asked, "And why is he there? With you in the elevator? Don't tell me that he wanted to make sure that you arrive home safely."

She shook his head and wiped her falling tears on the cheek, looking back at me.

"He lived beside. He's my new neighbour and if you demand me to move out, I won't" she stated. 

"Yah!"

"Park Chanyeol, I have gave you all the explanation so can you please go out?" she asked. From the tone, she seemed to be serious. I didn't know why but I felt like I was guilty.

"Why didn't you tell me about him? We won't get into fight if you tell me about him in the first place" I said, honestly to avoid her to expelled my from here.

She looked away and replied, "I thought your fiancé has told you."

"My fiancé?" I asked, frowning and Jiyoung came out in my mind. I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my fist.

Jiyoung again, Jiyoung again!

Suddenly she sneezed, not once but twice. She quickly got tissue and sniffed.

I went to her and touched from her shoulder to her forehead to her hand.

"You clothes are wet, your hands are cold but your temperature is still normal. You need to get change before you catch cold," I said. She removed her hands from me and stepped back.

"I'll take care of myself, you can go now" she said, before walking to her room.

But right before she entered her room, she said something that I had to blame myself for it.

"And you don't need to come back, or your fiancé will get angry at you. Seriously, you have a beautiful bride and still in relationship with me? You should be more like a man. Let's break up for your good sake."

-sleeping gae-

Short chapter? Sorry because I had too.
This is supposed to be the Christmas or New Year special but because I had few days journey, I couldn't make it because I had so much fun.. Hehe..

I will pay it with some surprises.. Look forward to it!

And I think next chapter will be private..
I'm so sorry~~