팔 8

Chanyeol's POV

"Are you done?" I asked as she finished the second bottle of soju.

Yeah, soju. She said she was heartbroken and needed soju. I didn't drink it because I needed to drive.

"DON'T!" she suddenly stood up and pointed at me. The other customer stared at us. I apologized and bowed to them before forced he to sit down. She was totally drunk because of that brat, Bogum.

-flashback-

"I try to cover it for you. I am sorry" I said and I stood in front of her.

She wiped her tears and looked at me with her teary eyes.

"Why do you apologize?" she asked and smiled. 

Don't act strong. I know you are weak.

"Soon or late I will know it" she added and tears fell again.

"Are you okay? Please tell me how to make you feel better" I said as I wiped her tears. It hurted my heart seeing her crying. 

"I've paid for you ice cream, right? It's time for you to pay me back" she said and pointed at the tteokbokki stall across the street. 

"Anything for you" I smiled and so did she. I grabbed her hand and we crossed the road together. She took a glance at Bogum who was with another girl before looking away. 

"Ajumma! One--no, two bottles of soju, one portion of tteokbokki and kimbab please!" she ordered. 

"And you are going to pay these" She pointed at me. I could see her feeling better. I nodded and the soju arrived first. 

"Do you want?" she asked. 

"No, I need to drive" I refused and she poured it to her glass.  Gulped it in one shot and ate the tteokbokki.

"So, you relief your stress with alcohol?" I asked. 

"No, food. But now I am heartbroken so I need alcohol" She replied and sighed. 

"I should have know it" she continued. 

"Know what?"

"That Bogum oppa likes Yena" she said and had another shot.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He asked about her just now. I thought he was just pity about her but turned out to be care. The way he looked at her was also different from me" she replied and drank more and more. 

The first bottle had finished and she opened the second one. I could feel that she had already drunk.

"I think that you should stop" I said and tried to prevent her to drink but she pushed me away. Her strength was not a joke. I almost flew away. 

"Don't try to stop me! I am going to forget him!" she said half-yelled. I shook my head as she drank it again.

-end-

She had finally knocked out that her head kissed the table hard. I paid the bill and carried her to my car.

"Ehm, Heejung! Where is your house?" I asked her. Slightly shook her body but she pushed me by my face before falling asleep. I had her belt on and drove to my house. 

"Is it okay for her not to go home?" I looked at her as we arrived. I sighed before got out from the car. I opened the door and first took her bag before carried her bridal style.

"Chanyeol-ah you are ba--- who is SHE?" Baekhyun pointed at her.

I ignored him and walked to my room. I put her on my bed gently and covered her with the blanket.

"Wait, she is so familiar. Who is she??" Baekhyun  started to tap his finger on his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Heejung" I said. He snapped his finger and looked at me with opened mouth. 

"But bro, isn't it too fast to bring her home?" he poked my chest. 

"Shut up. She is drunk because of Bogum" I replied. 

"What? Why?" Baekhyun said quite loud as I saw Heejung moved. I signalled him to get out with me.

Heejung's POV

I opened my eyes and felt dizzy. I struggled to wake and look around.

"This is not my room" I said. 

"Obviously not" I heard a voice from down there. 

I looked down beside the bed and found the pervert guy. 

"Morning, Soju girl" he said. 

"What the..." I mumbled and he sat up with his hair standing up like a lion. I was backed until I my back touched the wall. He smirked at me. 

"Why---why am I here?" I stuttered.

"Why are you here??" he questioned back. 

"What did you do to me?" I asked again and grabbed the blanket to cover my body.

"Huh, what did I do?" he questioned back again.  He stood up and went closer to me.

Our face now were just inches apart.

"You don't remember?" he asked. 

I shook my head. Of course I didn't remember anything. I was drunk big ear. 

"Well, we had a hot night yesterday" He smirked. 

A hot ni------

WHAAAT?!?!

-sleeping gae-

I've published a new fan fiction,

"40 Days: The Pure Life"

It is BTS 'Golden Maknae' Jungkook fan fiction

Please read if you guys are interested 🙈

Anyway sorry for the short update!! 

hyei~