Chapter 7

NIALL'S POV

"How much longer till we're there?" I complain.

I hate car rides so much. I'm glad that Zayn took all his time to plan this trip for us; I just wish it didn't involve a 2 hour car ride.

"We're almost there babe," he looks and smiles at me.

How could I complain when he looks at me like that?

Instead of firing back at him with a complaining sentence, I decide to put my headphones in my ear and sloop down in my seat to take a nap.

----

I wake up in the car, alone, at nighttime. Where was Zayn?

I look out the window to see a gas station around 50 feet away. I get out of the car and walk towards it. When I walk inside the clerk looks and smiles at me, and I smile back. I walk around the gas station looking for Zayn, and see him picking out a bunch of food; he knows me too good.

"Hey Z." I walk over to him.

"Look who's finally awake!" he laughs and puts his arm around my neck.

"How much longer till we're there?" I ask.

He looks at me and smiles, "Babe, we're already there. We got there like 40 minutes ago. I already put our stuff in the house, and now we're at the gas station getting food for it."

"Wait, house?" I smile in confusion.

"It's a lake house. I rented it just for you and me, well half is for us and the other half is for someone else." He looks at me and smiles again.

I'm so excited, I love the lake. I love swimming, and the best part is it's just me and him. I put my arm around his waist and kiss him on the shoulder.

"C'mon! Let's finish getting some food for the house and go back and start our vacation." He lets go of me and picks up a few more things, and we bring them to the counter. The lady checks us out and we walk back to the car, hand in hand.

"Niall, do you just want to go out to eat tonight? I hear there's a great restaurant right down the road."

"Sure!" I was always up for going out to eat.

ZAYN'S POV

"Zayn, I can't thank you enough for taking me out," he reaches over the table and grabs my hand.

"Anything for my Niall," we smile at each other.

The waitress comes over and we order our food.

"So Niall, what do you want to do tomorrow?" I ask.

"Well I was thinking we could just hang around the house and go swimming, and watch movies, and just relax."

"Okay, sounds good!"

I see Niall get up from his side of the booth and come to mine.

"Here, take picture with me!" he puts his arm around me and hold up his phone. We take about 5 photos, all different poses. One was him kissing my cheek; one was me kissing his cheek, one where we're both just smiling, and two funny ones. I take my phone and take a few on my phone too.

The waitress comes with our food and sets it on the table.

"You two are so cute!" she smiles.

"Thanks, he's all mine," I smile at her.

Niall and I set our phones on the table and he moves back to his side of the booth. We both begin to eat our food, when we finish the waitress comes back.

"Here, let me take your plate." She reaches over to grab our plates when she knocks over our water. It spills all over the table getting everything wet, including our phones. I grab mine to only see the screen work for a few seconds and turn completely black, same with Niall's.

"I'm so sorry about that!" she begins to clean up the mess.

"Don't worry, it's fine!" I reassure her.

We get the whole mess cleaned up, pay for our meal, and walk out of the restaurant.

It's so beautiful outside; I stop Niall on our way back to the car.

I grab his hands and pull him in for a long and romantic kiss, the kind you see in the movie.

He's really into this kiss; he puts his arm around my waist and kisses me harder. Our lips move in sequence and tongues take turns in each other's mouths.

We both pull away at the same time.

"C'mon, let's get back to the house," we both smile and I grab his hand and pull him towards the car.