Chapter 5

sorry it's so short! This chapter is kind of just a filler for things to come in the future.

.

.

This part takes place on Monday (3 days after the party)

.

ZAYN’S POV

I wake up on Monday morning. Ugh, school.

I mean yeah, I liked school and no one really hated me, that I knew of. I kind of just stayed with my “clique”.

I hear my phone start to buzz and turn over to see Niall’s picture on my phone and the option for me to answer or reject the call. Of course, I accept.

Niall: Morning cutie.

Me: Hey babe.

Niall: So I was thinking I pick you up and we could go get some coffee at the café?

Zayn: Sure, sounds like a great way to start off the week!

Niall: Okay, I’ll be at your house in about 20?

Zayn: Okay, I’ll go get ready.

I hang up and quickly hop in the shower, wash my body, and get out. I wipe the water off my face and get dressed. Right as I finish brushing my teeth I get a text from Niall saying he’s waiting outside my house. I run down the stairs, slip on my shoes, and tell my mum I love her.

“Hey babe,” Niall kisses my cheek as I get in the car.

“Hey cutie” I smile.

“Let’s go!” Niall slams his foot on the gas and we’re off to the café.

Niall of course gets food with his coffee. A muffin, a cookie, and a coffee.

“So, I think we should talk about the whole… ‘you and me’ situation,” I say as he sits down at the table.

“What about ‘you and me’?” he asks confused.

“Like, I’m not trying to rude or anything but I don’t want to tell the kids at school about our relationship,” I say softly looking around the coffee shop when I meet Niall’s eyes.

Pain and sadness fill his eyes. I should’ve been more fragile about it.

Damn it Zayn.

NIALL’S POV

“Like, I’m not trying to rude or anything but I don’t want to tell the kids at school about our relationship,” Zayn says in a somewhat quiet voice.

He what? He didn’t want to be seen with me? I was devastated. Was it really that bad to be seen with me? I couldn’t believe Zayn. I thought he was different than everyone else. I thought he’d be proud to be seen with me.

“Niall, I’m so sorry,” he touches my hand but I quickly pull it away.

“You’re that ashamed to be seen with me?” I ask in an angry/hurt voice.

“No. Niall. That’s not it. Babe. You know I really like-” I interrupt him.

“Do you really? Or is this some joke.” I get up, turn, and walk out the door.

I can’t believe it. Zayn basically just said that he doesn’t want to be seen with me.

I get in the car and quickly drive to school.

-After school -

I tried so hard to get him out of my head all day. I didn’t want to see him or talk to him, and heck he didn’t want to be seen with me either.

I’m laying in my bed when I hear my mum call for me.

“Niall, come downstairs you need to clean up,” my mum yells.

“Later mum,” I yell back.

“Niall, NOW” she screams.

“Mum, I’m not coming out” I scream back.

 Oh. My. God.

I’m such an idiot. I quickly dial Zayn in my phone and pray on my life that he answers.

No answer.

I grab my keys and run down the stairs, ignoring my mum as she yells at me to clean up.

I drive as fast I can to Zayn’s house and knock on the door.

“Hey, do I know you?” someone who appears to be his mum answers the door and asks.

“I’m a friend of Zayn’s from school. Can I talk to him?”

“Yeah, he’s upstairs in his room.” She opens the door wider and gestures for me to enter the house.

I run up the stairs quickly and see and door with spray paint posters on a door; obviously Zayn’s room.

I instantly open the door and see a sleeping Zayn in his bed. I walk over to him sit on the side of the bed, looking at how cute he is when he sleeps.

He’s literally perfect. I feel so bad for overreacting. I feel so so bad.

I lean over and kiss him on the cheek, “I’m sorry baby.”

He moves a little and I see his eyes open.

“Niall?” he says. His voice rusty and sounded like pure sex. Ugh.

“Zayn, I’m so sorry. I forgot that you weren’t out of the closet. I’m so so sorry. Can you forgive me?” I plead.

“Ni-” I interrupt him, yet again.

“No it’s not. I shouldn’t have overreacted and stormed out of the café. I should’ve stayed there and talked with you. I’m sorry. It won’t happen again..” I trail off hoping he stops me, telling me it’s alright. Instead, he pulls my head into his.

We kiss, again. His lips were so soft, fluffy, and just perfect. I lay down on top of him with his hand around my head, playing with my hair.

What went from an “I’m sorry” kiss went to an “I love you” kiss.

Our lips kept crashing and pushing together time and time again. His tongue sliding in and out of my mouth, and mine pushing it’s way into his mouth.

“Niall,” he pulls away.

“Yeah?” I ask looking him in the eyes.

His eyes said it all. They said it quicker than his mouth.

“I love you too Z,” him and I both smile.

He pulls me in again we start the makeout sesh yet again.

It was a few minutes in when the worst possible thing could’ve happened.

Zayn looks up, speechless.

“Mum?”

I turn to see his mum standing in the doorway with her jaw dropped and eyes fixed on me. The guy kissing her son.