part 001

Aurelia's POV
I sat at the table, eating my breakfast as Addie, my carer stared at me from across the dining table. With a small mouthful of pancake in my mouth, I try to mouth my question of 'why are you looking at me all weird?' Addison had done this zero times before so I didn't know exactly what to expect. When I had swallowed my food, I raised a brow at her and cleared my throat to catch her attention. Addison snapped out of her 'trance' and was now looking at me. I sigh, "why were you looking at me all weird?" I ask, getting straight to the point. My emerald green eyes stare her down and I use my rather powerful stare to make her crack. She lets out a defeated sigh and begins to speak. "I'll show you after school okay?" she says and I sigh but nod. At least I got that far with it.

I wave goodbye as I slip on my superstars and head out of the door to catch the bus with Elliot and Petra. They were my best friends and they accepted me.

Petra was normally early and ready to meet me so I slip out my phone to look at the group chat..

Elliot💖👸🏽: was our calculus hmw due today? miss will kill us if we don't do it

Petra💗💍: Elliot love chill down who cares anymore

Elliot💖👸🏽: well some people worry about their education unlike you.

Aurelia👽💗: guys stop pleaseeeeeee?xo

Petra is typing...

I spot Petra and not Elliot yet and I walk over with a smile. We start talking about music and about her favourite artist, Halsey. Not long after that, Elliot turns up and everything falls silent. To lighten the mood, i pipe up and begin to speak. "Oh Elliot, by the way it's due in 2 days." I say with a grin. Petra and Elliot both chuckle.

{A/N:; hey guys i'm lucy and this is the first chapter of my story and i really hope you liked it, I know it was quite short but it'll do for now! let's hope someone actually reads this book. ps Elliot and Marley are portrayed by anyone you like but I've chosen Moe Adams and Barbara Palvin! Here is my twitter and my two instagrams if you want to contact me or just get to know me!
twitter :; @/lovinjauregui
instagram:; @/glowsjauregui and @/laurensfacts

-Lucy xo