05 || chuuya

Requested by: Bloodydragon662

For New Year's, I thought this would go nicely~ :3
Also, this is inspired by one of goddamnitdazai's works on tumblr!
__________________________________

Pushing through crowds was such a pain, especially if you were in a hurry. People stood so close to each other that it gave you goosebumps, the mood to celebrate was thick in the night air of Yokohama. Well, that was New Year's Eve for you. You stumbled over your feet, other peoples' feet, cussed and cursed your luck. Was it too much to ask for to get to Chuuya? Frustration was written all over your face when you finally pushed your body through the crowds forcefully.

Towards the end, the mass of people celebrating into the new year wasn't as thick anymore and you could easily get to Chuuya's apartment. He had invited you over for New Year's, saying he wanted to spend it with you; of course, you didn't say no.
It didn't matter how fast you walked towards your destination, the cold settled down in your skin, bones and made you feel like an ice-cube.

It wasn't long till the new year would start, probably an hour was left.
Reaching your destination, you noticed that the door was already opened for your arrival. Without giving it another thought, you entered Chuuya's apartment, closed the door behind you and got rid of the heavy clothes such as your scarf, coat and boots. A popping sound could be heard, it came from Chuuya's bedroom. Deciding to follow the sound, you curiously opened the door to Chuuya's room and were surprised to see him sitting on the edge of the bed with two glasses of wine in his hands. Right next to him stood the expensive bottle of wine, you swore it cost more than your own apartment.
"Chuuya..You didn't have to-"
You were cut off by Chuuya's smirking lips. With ease, he put the two glasses of wine on the small table standing in the middle of the room; Yokohama's lights were the only source of light in the room.
"Let me spoil you tonight, [Name]."

You knew how Chuuya was. He always wanted to make you feel special in any way possible.
To sum it up: Chuuya was the personalized description of romantic.
What a nice ring it had to call this man romantic.

Before you knew it, Chuuya pulled you on his lap, rested his warm hands on your cold waist. It gave you goosebumps; Chuuya's warmth embraced your freezing body.
"Spending this night with you is special, so enjoy it, love." Chuuya whispered in your ear, nuzzled the shell of your ear with his lips.
You already knew what Chuuya was up to, heat rose to your cheeks and gave them a red hue.
"Ch-Chuuya! This is inappropriate!" You tried to protest despite knowing damn well that you couldn't stop Chuuya with such a weak argument.

Weird, how one person could trigger so many, funny feelings within you with only a few correctly placed touches, kisses, words. Funny, how easily Chuuya put you under his spell with his sly mouth and skilled fingers.
Warm lips pressed soft kisses along your neck, grew firmer when they reached your jawline and didn't think of stopping when they caught your lips in a sweet lip lock. You were already wrapped around Chuuya's finger and he knew it, felt it.
Slender fingers tugged on his ginger hair while a low moan escaped from deep within you as Chuuya gave your bottom lip a small, loving bite. The feeling of your lips moving perfectly against his gave Chuuya the chills, how he could make you moan with a few, very simple actions.

Something soft hit your back and caused you to gasp in surprise, but it was only the warm mattress greeting your body while Chuuya was on top.
His hands started exploring your body by caressing the curve of your waist, then they went further up to the curve of your breasts.
"..Mhm..Chuuya~" you moaned as soon as Chuuya broke the lip lock he had you in and grabbed the back of your right knee, pulling your leg towards your ribcage. It was at this moment you knew there was the infamous point of no return. Without hesitation, the mafia executive pushed his hips into yours and started taking off your shirt which found its way to the floor.

Only three minutes left till New Years.

No matter whether it were tights or a dress shirt, everything was tossed over the mattress's edge. Chuuya's lips, teeth, teased your hip bones and the sensitive skin around them.

Only two minutes left till New Years.

A few gasps and moans filled the bedroom, the two glasses of wine seemed to be completely forgotten on the table.

Only one minute till New Years.

With your legs around his hips, Chuuya gave you all he got and more; worshipped you while you were giving your entire being to him.