04 || dazai

Pairing: Dazai x lil' sister! reader

Requested by: TiffanybvnnyPastry

This is drabble-ish, but I hope you guys enjoy it cx
___________________________________

Dazai loved his little sister, you, to pieces. No matter how old you were, you'd always be his little sister.
However, Dazai thought it was a fun idea to get you a white pair of vans. He didn't know what kind of trouble these shoes would bring him.

The brunette proudly showed you the shoes he bought you, you were stunned. Yes, you complained about your old shoes due to them being too small, but you didn't expect Dazai to buy you a new pair of shoes.
"So? How about these?" Dazai handed you the white footwear with a grin. He probably felt like the perfect big brother on earth.
A sheepish chuckle left your lips.
"I..really appreciate it, but.."

"Oh god, no buts, please!"

Dazai pulled off a dramatic show with even more dramatic poses. Each time you said but there was something..something he failed to notice.
"What's wrong with them?" Cocking his head to the side, Dazai inspected the shoes closely. They were flawlessly white, everyone else wore vans, too. He couldn't see the problem.

"There's this meme going around, and I wouldn't like to be a part of it." You admitted with a sigh and heard your big brother chuckle in amusement. Dazai ruffled your hair and had a wicked grin on his face.
"[Na-me]-chan~"

"Oh god! Dazai! No! Bad Dazai!"

•••

In the end, both, you and Dazai, wore white vans. Dazai found them amazingly stylish while you were hiding under his coat. Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, your suicidal brother dragged you to the agency.
Once both of you entered the gathering, everything was silent.

"Damnzai. Back at it again with the white vans."
Ranpo grinned from ear to ear like a child.

"So this is the meme, huh.."