07 || dazai

Requested by: KnightingKnight

Contains: choking, oral sex, slight bondage
Read at your own risk.

I'm gonna add "smut" now instead of "lemon", I hope that's okay c:
__________________________________

Dazai was well-known for being secretive and somehow mysterious. His past remained unknown, he never mentioned his parents or childhood once. There were many things Dazai didn't spill so easily, but there was one secret that he loved the most.

Having you under his desk in the Agency.

For once in his lifetime, Dazai actually did some of his paperwork which surprised most of the Agency's members. However, what they didn't see was a half naked and all tied up you sucking his rock hard dick underneath the desk. At the moment, Dazai was alone in the Agency; the perfect moment to give you some attention down here. Honey brown orbs glanced down at your reddened face and those plump, wet lips.
"You're so good with your mouth." The brunette complimented you, leaned his head back and let a groan pass his lips. Dazai loved how innocently lewd you looked with his cock in your mouth; it made his cock twitch in your mouth.
Instead of telling Dazai to shut up, you kept sucking, your tongue teasing the head of your lover's shaft. You were at Dazai's complete mercy.

Saliva trickled from your mouth all the way down to his balls, teasing the sensitive area. The ropes and straps around your wrists and body started hurting, but it felt oddly pleasurable. By bobbing your head, you tried taking more of Dazai's cock in your mouth, and yet you feared you'd choke on it if you did so. Your lips caressed each vein with lust, a shiver rolled down Dazai's spine. Bandaged hands rested on your head, long, slender fingers moved your [h/c] locks out of your face. Even Dazai allowed his cheeks to have a pinkish-hue.
One of his hands travelled to your reddened cheek, caressed it lovingly and slid further to your neck, shoulders and stopped above your nipple.

Dazai's usually bright eyes were already clouded over with pleasure. He spoke in a low, aroused voice.
"I wonder..Will my [Name] moan for me if I do this?" With a sinister-looking smirk, Dazai mercilessly pinched your exposed nipple, rubbed it as an apology and twisted it around with his thumb between his index and middle finger. Almost immediately, your mouth retreated from Dazai's cock, a loud moan reaching his ears.
What a luck that the Agency was empty or else you two would be in trouble.
The brunette bent down to kiss your hot cheek, his husky voice in your ear made your kneecaps melt.

"Suck some more, koi~"

Without another word you obeyed and stuffed your mouth with Dazai's throbbing cock. The head already touched your throat, making you flinch slightly. A soft groan of your name could be heard and encouraged you to keep going. Pulling yourself together, you took as much of the brunette's dick as possible in your mouth, deep throating him. Dazai's hand fisted in your hair, a sharp hiss slipping his mouth. Thrusting his hips lightly, Dazai tried to shove more of his cock in your mouth; gosh, how badly he wanted to release in your pretty mouth and see the cute face you'd make just for him.

The depth Dazai reached made you choke and gasp for air. Looking up at him with big eyes, you finally pulled away, oxygen filled your lungs.
"Haah..D-Dazai..I can't take t-that much.." You spoke in-between soft panting, kiss-swollen lips were still connected to Dazai's cock thanks to a few strings of saliva.

As if Dazai could predict the future, he carefully nudged you further below the desk; someone was coming.
Just before the door opened, Dazai patted your head and shot you a kind smile.

"Consider this as foreplay for later~"