•56•

(Steph's Outfit Above)
---
I brushed my wavy blonde hair and sighed. I hate not being able to do gymnastics for about two months. One, I can't practice my bh back layout step out. Two, I miss hanging out and flipping and doing skills at gym. Three, I can't do anything fun. And I asked myself if I wanted to quit. Wow, I wasn't thinking that day.

Anyway, since I'll usually be a practice, I have to go to my sister's level 4 gymnastics meet. I really only look forward to her floor routine, which is usually last.
---
We arrived at the gym, and Sammy and Hayley ran towards each other. "Hay Hay!" "Sam Sam!" They laughed. I rolled my eyes at Hayley's nickname for Sammy. Nobody calls her Sam Sam. I have no idea how Hayley came up with it, either.
---
They went to warm up vault and saw other teams there. I sat down next to a girl with a GAA jacket, which I didn't recognized at first. But then I realized it was Whitney Bjerken. "Whitney!" I tapped her shoulder. "Steph??" she asked and gave me a hug. We went to gymnastics summer camp two times in a row and we became awesome friends. "What happened to you?" she asked me, puzzled. "I hurt myself," I said, like a duh statement. "I meant like how?" She laughed at my sarcasm. "Beam," I sighed and watched Blakely do her vault really good. "Wow, Blakely improved a lot since I last saw her compete," I told Whitney. "Yeah," she agreed. The rest of the time we were talking about the level 4 gymnasts competing. Like, their form, their technique, their skills, and so on. It was great catching up with Whitney.
---
After awards, I took out my phone and took a selfie of me and Whitney, outside the gym.

Stephthemonkey - Reunited 😘😘 @WhitneyBjerken

"Send me that," Whitney smiled. "I will," I hugged her. She gave me her number and then we hugged again. We haven't seen each other in a while and I'll miss hanging out with her.
---
"Nice job, Sam. Third all-around, and first place bars!" I congratulated her when we got home. "Thanks, Steph!" Sammy hugged me and ran up to her room to display her trophy and medal. I went upstairs also and plopped on my bed. Today was really fun, especially since I saw Whitney again.

Whitney as always been Annie's "youtube rival" and it's really annoying. Whitney VS Annie. They're always comparing each other. Whitney is a higher level and is going for the Olympics. Annie is doing this sport for fun, not achieving the Olympics. Whitney has always tried to avoid her for those reasons, she told me today. I felt pretty bad.
---
Next afternoon

"Remember, Katie and Annie's family are coming over for lunch. Get ready," mom told me. I groaned and got dressed, out of my pajamas. I put on my HOPE shirt, gymnastics leggings, and my hair in two French braids.

I got downstairs, after what seemed like a long flight of stairs with stupid crutches, I helped my mom make the sandwiches

I got downstairs, after what seemed like a long flight of stairs with stupid crutches, I helped my mom make the sandwiches. "Here, bring the napkins out," mom handed me a bunch of napkins. Dad brought out the lemonade and juice, and Sammy was, well, being Sammy. Katie's family and Annie's family walked through the door. "Have you guys heard of knocking?" I asked them, smiling. "Steph!!" They yelled and came running at me. "Hello," I laughed as they hugged me. "Ouch, how long?" Katie asked me, looking at my cast. "A month," I rolled my eyes. "Geez. That was probably a hard fall," Annie said, taking a bite from her sandwich. "Hey! No eating yet!" I told her. "I'm hungry!" Annie whined and me and Katie laughed.
---
Outside, Ryan, Hayley, and Sammy were playing HORSE, water flipping challenge edition. Katie, Annie, Brennan, and I sat at the kids table. "I hate the kids table," Brennan said. "It's not that bad," Katie told him. "It is when you're surrounded by girls!" he argued. "Eh, true," I agreed with Brennan. "Hey!" Annie playfully punched me. "It was a joke," I laughed.

After eating our sandwiches, we decided to make slime, for real this time. It's going to be uploaded on Annie's channel and also mine. Annie put on her fake glasses, and we set up the two cameras, facing us, and grabbed all the supplies. "I got it all right here," Katie said, bringing out the rainbow colors (like last time, but now we're gonna use them), shaving cream (3 bottles), and glue. "I'll get the bowls!" I told them, and got four. We all explained to the camera how we're gonna make the slime, and then we got to mixing. "I'll sure one with Brennan, because I'm nice like that," Katie said. "Well, you're his sister," I told her and laughed. "True, but sharing something with him is like his Christmas present so, your welcome." "Thank you," Annie said.
---
We eventually ended up making nine slime chunks. "This, was, awesome!" I said, grabbing the slime, and stretching it out so the people watching can see how stretchy it is. I made a green and purple one, Annie made a blue, purple, and green one, Katie made a pink and blue one, and Brennan made a yellow and red one. Annie did her "satisfying" slime noise, while Katie was putting hers together, and Brennan was twisting them until they were spiral-like. "Look, it's cotton candy!" Katie said, after she was done putting it together. "It does! Lemme eat it," Annie joked. "Imagine if it was edible. This video would've been awesome! Gone viral," I told them, laughing. (Reference to the Annie and Sydney Talk Boys (Bratayley Vlog).
---
After they left, I uploaded the slime video.

Making Awesome Slime! With Katie, Brennan, and Annie! | StephtheMonkey
(26k views)

I read the comments, and the first 23 were "1st!" Or "1st! Great vid btw💕" or something along those lines. Can they seriously not read? There's 23 comments already! But anyway, some were self advertising and others were telling me to say hi to Annie for them. And then some were like: Have a great day! Or, I know that 99% of you won't see this but the 1% of you will... ugh. Nothing about the video. Ah, finally a comment about the video.

Whitney Bjerken - Great video!! I need to make slime now 😂

I smiled at the comment and then replied to her:

StephtheMonkey - You should! It's a lot of fun to make!!

After that, a bunch of people were commenting asking if we were friends irl because of the Instagram post and others were saying, hi! Please notice me! and stuff. Today was really good day as I thought about what we could do tomorrow.