•30•

We arrived at the movie theater and we got popcorn, M&Ms, Crunch chocolate, and drinks. A lady told us to go to number 1. We went to our seats and I quickly took a selfie with Annie, Katie, Mia, and Arden for Instagram.

@stephthemonkey- with the fam! @presshandstands @flippinkatie7 @miathegymnast03 @simply.arden
---
The movie started and Annie leaned her head on my shoulder and we continued to watch the movie.

After the movie, we went to the park and we looked for pokemons. "I FOUND A PIKACHU!" Mia yelled and we ran towards her. We saw her catch it and we did a little celebration. We continued to catch a few more and then we went back home.
---
Next day

Today we had gym and I changed into my leotard which was blue, white, and dark blue.

I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs with my gym bag

"Hi, Stephy!" Sammy greeted me. "Hi, Sammy!" I greeted her back. We made ourselves a bowl of cereal and watched TV.

"Ready, girls?" my mom asked us. We nodded and headed out the door and got into the car.
---
Katie was at gym today! Everyone gave her a huge hug and then we went to stretch.

The level 8s worked on beam. It was my turn and I did my double back handspring. Annie got on beam and her hand slipped. "Dang it," I heard Annie mutter under her breath. She got back in line and hung her head low. "It's okay, Annie," I told her. "It's not," I heard her mumble.

It was my turn and this time we're doing our dismount. Roundoff back tuck. I took one tiny step back. Then Annie went and she landed on her back. (Skip to where she's on beam.)

Annie didn't get up so Katie, me, Coach Mary, and some other coral girls rushed to her. "Annie are you alright?" I heard Coach Mary asked. She nodded. "I... just have a headache," she told her. I knew it was a lie. She was stressed out by all the hate and what Liv is doing.
---
Lunch

"C'mon Annie, you gotta eat something," Katie told her, pushing Annie's lunchbag back to her. "I'm not hungry," Annie said for the millionth time, pushing it away again. "Annie, please. Just eat something," I told her. "No," she replied and went into the bathroom. I twisted my blonde hair around my finger. "I'm worried about her, Katie," I said. She nodded. "Same here." We ate our lunch slowly. Annie still wasn't out of the bathroom so Katie and I went in. We heard quiet sobs in a stall. "Annie, come out," I said, knocking on the stall door. "Yeah. Please. Talk to us," Katie said. Annie slowly opened the door with tears streaming down her face. "Liv..." her voice trailed off. "Oh my gosh what did Liv do?" I asked her, putting my hands on her shoulders. "She... she lied... about Caleb's... Caleb's... death," she told us shakily, covering her face and buried her head on my shoulder. "Oh, Annie," Katie said, and hugged her. We stayed like this for a while until we heard Coach Mary's voice. "Alright coral girls, you have ten minutes. Then meet by the floor." Katie pulled away slowly and Annie lifted her head up. I wiped off Annie's tears and she washed her face.
---
We walked out on the floor. "Feeling better, Annie?" Coach Mary asked her, rubbing her back. She nodded. "Good. Now we'll just be working level 7 skills today and twists on the trampoline," Coach Mary instructed. I was put in the group with Annie, Katie, and Arden.
---
After floor we were about to go on vault... yay. We got there and we're going to do front handspring vault and yurchenko tuck and maybe yurchenko pike.

Annie fell on every single one of them. Liv's hate is really getting to her. "Katie, we need Annie to forget about Liv. She's not doing very good," I said to Katie. "Yeah. I agree. Maybe we can have dinner together and we can talk about it?" Katie asked. "Okay. I'll ask at mom at the end of gym."
---
I got in the car and mom had dried tears on her face. "Mom, what's wrong?" I asked her concernly. Sammy was crying. "Your dad... has been shot three times," mom choked out. I just sat there in shock. "Is... is he gonna die?" I asked her, spilling tears out of my eyes. "I don't know." And with that mom drove to the hospital without another word.