•23•

It's been 1 month since that incident. All the coral girls are cool with me now, Brennan is far away from Annie, Annie and Nick are hitting it off, and I got 100k on my youtube channel! Today I'm filming a special with Annie, Katie, Mia, Arden, TJ, Sydney (Sydnastical), and Hayley. Katie is in a boot for her ankle. Nick is going to record the whole thing. It's kind if like a game show. We do the bean boozled challenge, ice bucket challenge, slime bucket challenge, smoothie challenge, and the baby food challenge. Then in the end, all of us, including Nick, will do the Eat It, Wear It, or Flip It Challenge. It's going to be fun! Since we're gonna get messy, I didn't dress in anything nice. Just an oversized Coca-Cola tee shirt and loose black sports.

Then I was ready for some games

---
We were in groups. Annie, Katie, Hayley, and I in one group, Mia, Arden, Sydney and TJ in another. We were going head to head.
---
We had so much fun today. I sent some clips to mom to edit and then we re-watched some which made us laugh. Then some girls started to leave, so it was just me, Katie, and Annie. Hayley went to a friend's house.
---
"Do you guys wanna sleep over at my house tonight?" Katie asked us. Annie whispered something in her ear. "Oh, right," Katie hushed out. I looked at her in a confused look. "Brennan," Annie reminded me. Right. Totally remember now. "Fighting" over Annie. "How about my place?" I asked. "Sure!" Katie exclaimed. "Okay. Can Hayley come? She'll probably want to hang out with Sammy," Annie told me. I nodded. "Sure, why not?"
---
"Thanks mom!" I called out to her. My mom laid out some extra blankets and pillows for forts. "Your welcome!" she called back. "So, what do you wanna do? It's only 7 pm," I asked Hayley, Sammy, Annie, and Katie. "Pajama Karaoke!" Sammy and Hayley yelled at the same time. We all laughed and changed into our pjs.

I changed into unicorn pjs (don't judge me.)

Then, Annie and I got the karaoke set up

---
"Let's do, I lived! I love that song!" Katie said. "Okay!" Annie and I replied. Annie, Katie, and I sang I lived together and then Sammy and Hayley did it together, too.

"Who won?" I asked them. "We did!" Hayley and Sammy exclaimed. I looked over at Annie and Katie, which were laughing, and I told them, "Sure. You guys won."

We sang a few more songs and then we made our forts.
---
9:37 pm

"Let's FaceTime Liv!" I suggested. We were sitting in our forts, Hayley and Sammy were in their fort making musicallys, and me, Katie, and Annie were in our fort on Instagram. "Okay," Katie said. Annie and Katie scooted closer to me and I called Liv.

"Hey guys!" Liv said. "LIV!" Annie, Katie, and I screamed. Liv laughed. "At my gym, there's this girl named Annie. A different one," Liv said. "Yeah, Annie Gruner," Annie told us. "I heard that's she's a level 10 gymnast. What about her, Liv?" I asked her. "Nothing. I was just saying." "Oh okay. Who's that behind you?" I asked. "Oh. That's Paige. Annie is here too. They're from my gym and we're having a sleepover," Liv told us. "Just like us!" I said, looking at Katie and Annie. "Yep. Now I got to go, sorry. We're gonna make up an acro routine! See ya," Liv said. "Bye!" Annie, Katie, and I said and hung up.
---
Morning , 9:30 - Gym

"Annie, Moo, Steph, and TJ to bars," Coach Mary instructed. We grabbed our grips and walked over to bars. We were going to be working on the level 8 bars, but we started warming up level 5 and 7 bar routines. Then toe-touches, the level 8 bar routine that we'll be competing, and kips.

2K READS!!! AHHHH TYSM!!! NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT LATER TODAY! :) ilysm!! <3