Chapter 30

Jessica's POV

I can't stay mad at Justin. I never could. Even when I had thought I just met him. Even when we were 10. We were all still just chilling on Justin's bed talking.

Justin: I really am sorry. I didn't know who it was.

Me: Yeah my best friends love you.

He reached over and pinched my cheek.

Justin: You know you love me too.

Me: Not like they do. haha.

Justin: You should call them back.

Me: It would only be Vanessa. Steph has church in the morning so she had to go home about an hour ago.

Justin: How do you know that?

Me: She's my best friend. *I looked up and saw hurt expressions* girl friend. From Atlanta.

Thier frowns turned to smiles.

Ryan: Remember when we were 10 and Justin said almost that exact same thing?

Me: Oh yeah. That was my first kiss.

Justin: Mine too.

*Flashback*

We were 10 years old. One day, Justin had spilt the glue all over my coloring. I thought it was really good and Justin was laughing at something some girl had said and spilt it all over my paper. I had really long hair then too. It got on my hair as well. I had to go to the nurse and she had to cut my hair. I was really mad at Justin. I went back to class and everyone laughed at me. I felt like cying but I wasn't going to show weakness. I stood tall and just sat down and started over.

Justin: Jessi, I'm sorry.

I ignored him. I was mad at him. I can't believe he did that. He's a meanie!

Justin: Jessi, please talk to me.

Ryan: Jessi, do you have an orange crayon?

Me: Yup. Here, you can borrow it.

Ryan: Thank you Jessi.

Me: Welcome.

We went back to color. I was still ignoring Justin.

Justin: Jessi?

Chaz: I don't think she wants to talk to you.

Justin: I know. But she has to. She's my best friend.

Ryan: Wow, I feel like scum now. haha

Justin: Okay, she's my best girl friend.

Ryan: Thank you.

I just sat there coloring, listening to the conversation. I don't care if I was his best friend. He spilt glue all over my best project and in my hair. I had to cut it! I started to clean up and not long after the bell rang for recess. Normally I would wait for the boys because they never clean up until the bell rings but I didn't feel like dealing with Justin so I just left. About 10 minutes into recess Justin still hasn't come to find me. I thought we were best friends. How come he hasn't come looking for me? I got up off the swings and walked up the turtle thingy that you can climb on. I walked up and sat on it. I was looking down at my hands when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Justin standing there with some dandylions and Ryan and Chaz flanking his sides. 

Justin: *yelling* Hey Everyone! I have an announcement!

Everyone looked at us. I was very confused. Justin then looked at me and spoke in a gently voice.

Justin: Jessi. I am truly sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to spill the glue all over your project and your hair. I'm going to miss your hair I really liked it. But anyways, that's not the point. The point is that you are my best friend and I didn't purposely do any of that and you know it. I don't like it when you don't talk to me. I love you Jessi. Please forgive me?

He reached out with the flowers to hand them to me. I took them.

Me: I forgive you Justin. Thank you.

Justin leaned down and looked me in the eyes. He looked nervous. Ryan and Chaz were smiling like Idiots. Freaks. Justin put his lips on mine. (http://weheartit.com/entry/14096934 But pretend they're younger) Some people went 'awww' while others looked gross. You know, cooties. He let go and looked at me smiling.

Justin: That wasn't as gross as I thought. Maybe girls don't have cooties.

Me: If you thought I had cooties then why did you do that?

Justin: I was willing to get your cooties.

He smiled what is now known as the Bieber Smirk. I stood up and walked away with my best friends. Not knowing what was going to happen in the coming years. Not knowing what to expect. Just knowing that my best friend just took my first kiss, and I'm okay with it.

*End of Flashback*

Justin: Anyway, Are you going to call her back?

Me: Sure.

I clicked the call button as Chaz and Ryan went to the kitchen to get snacks. As it was ringing Justin turned to look at me.

Justin: Just so you know, I'm still willing to get your cooties.

All I did was smile. (This is what we looked like on the screen: http://weheartit.com/entry/17702868)

Vanessa: Did I inturupt something?

Me: Hey V. I'd like to introduce you to someone. Just don't totally freak okay? This is Justin Bieber, my best friend from when I was little. Justin this is Vanessa Carval, my best friend from Atlanta.

Ryan and Chaz came back into the room, dropping the snacks on the couch before popping up behind my head.

Ryan: And I'm Chaz

Chaz: And I'm Ryan

Ryan: Wait, no

Chaz: Flip that

Ryan/Chaz: Hi

Vanessa just laughed her butt off at me and my friends.

Justin: What did you eat when you were down there. haha.

Vanessa: ANYWAYS, Jess, did I interupt something between you and the popstar?

Me: No, You are trying not to freak out aren't you.

Vanessa: Yup..........

Justin: Vanessa right?

Vanessa's face lit up while she nodded, excited that he's talking to her.

Justin: You are a good friend of Jessica's?

Again, she nodded.

Justin: Then I'll meet you when we get back to Atlanta. I'm hoping that Jessi and I will be spending some time together.

Justin looked over at me and smiled. I slightly blushed while Vanessa watched on.

Vanessa: Anyway, when are you coming home?

Me: Well, Justin and I are driving home starting tomorrow. Dude, he bought me a car for christmas.

Vanessa: What kind?

Me: My dream.

Vanessa: OMG He is the best boyfriend ever.

Me: Vanessa, he isn't my boyfriend.

Vanessa: Yet......

Me: Can we not talk about this right now? 

Vanessa: Why not? Just say it.

Me: Fine. I don't know what's gonna happen between us. Let's just talk about something else.

We continued talking until she had to go to bed. They had school tomorrow. haha. We said goodnight and I moved my laptop off the bed. 

Me: I'm tired Justy.

Ryan and Chaz already went to sleep. I laid down on Justin's bed next to him, he took his shirt off and he pulled me closer.

Justin: *whispering* Goodnight Jessi.

He planted a light kiss on my lips before cuddling up against me