Chapter 20

Jessica's POV

I can't believe that Justin got that necklace for me. It's amazing. I don't care that it doesn't match my outfit, I'm wearing it tomorrow. I can't wait to give him his other gift. I'm excited.

--------Next Morning----------

I woke up late. We made the excuse for the little kids last night that Santa came to our house early. I rolled over to see my little sister was already up and dressed. Her pajamas were on the nightstand. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time: Noon. I also saw that I had a text, it was from Justin.

(Text will be in Italics)

Good Morning Sexy -Justin :)

Good Morning Justin - Me

How are you this lovely morning -Justin :)

Okay, What have you done with my pervert friend from next door? haha -Me 

What do you mean? -Justin :)

Well, You are being really sweet instead of pervert-y haha -Me

Are you saying I"m a pervert? ;) -Justin :)

You know it. haha -Me

Go to your window..... -Justin :)

Why? haha -Me

Because I want you to see something -Justin :)

But I'm comfortable in my bed. haha -Me

Please....It will be worth it. I promise :D -Justin :)

Fine -Me

I got out of bed stretching. I was wearing something Stella got for me for Christmas: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41510825. I walked over to the window and opened the blinds. In the window at Justin's house, there he was standing in the window, in just his boxers.

See, worth the walk. I look sexy -Justin :)

Not as sexy as you though. Damn, where the hell did you get that? ;D -Justin :)

Stella got them for me. And I'm not impressed. It's nothing special. -Me

Well, Stella's got good taste. Sexy, sexy, sexy. And this doesn't impress you. Maybe I can find something that does. Look at me. ;) -Justin :)

I looked up to see him reaching for the waistband of his boxers with a smirk on his face. I turned around not wanting to see anyting. Alli then walks in the room. I quickly shut the blinds.

Alli: Why did you do that?

Me: Uh....The sun was coming in.

Alli: Okay. I just came up to get my book. I'm gonna read in front of the fire.

Me: Okay.

My phone vibrated in my hand. I was scared to read the text. I did anyways.

Why did you close the blinds? Too much Bieber for you? ;) -Justin :)

No. Alli walked in. -Me

Awkward. Why did you turn around then? haha -Justin :)

I was afraid there wasn't anything to see ;) -Me

Believe me baby, there is something to see -Justin :)

I'm gonna end this convo. haha I have to get ready to come over. I only have 2 hours. -Me

2 Hours? -Justin :)

Pattie called me and told me it was at 2. haha -Me

Right. I better get ready to. See you then sexy -Justin :)

Bye Justin -Me

I set my phone down smiling. He's such an interesting character. I walked downstairs still in my pajamas to get some coffee before I spend the next hour and a half getting ready. I got to the coffee pot before someone came in. I turned around, it was just aunt Stella.

Stella: Good morning sweetie. I like those pajamas on you, they make you look good. Better than you normally do.

Me: Thanks auntie.

Stella: Can have have a talk with you?

Me: Sure.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table and looked over to me, waving me over to her. I sat down across from her.

Stella: So, tell me something, are you and Justin really dating?

Me: Umm........... Not really.

Stella: Why did you tell us all that you were?

Me: Because I didn't want to disappoint Grandmother anymore than I usually do.

Stella: Don't worry about impressing her. She's mean, I know that. But I'm not sure all the feelings are fake. Do you have feelings for Justin?

Me: Well, I mean, I can't say I don't. We've become such great friends. But I can't forget that he has a girlfriend and is such a huge megastar. I can't have feelings for him.

Stella: Then why are you going over there today?

Me: Because Diane came over and asked me to.

Stella: Alright. On a lighter note, Want me to help you with your hair?

Me: I would love it.

We had both finished our coffee by now. It's about 12:45. 

Me: Let me just run upstairs and take a quick shower and dry my hair. Then I will be down to get you. Okay?

Stella: Works for me.

I ran upstairs and took a 15 minute shower. I was running a bit behind schedule. It takes me 10 minutes to dry my hair after that. I put my robe on and walk down the stairs.

Me: Stella!

Stella: Yes, sweetie?

Me: Well, I'm ready if you are.

Stella: Let's go.

We both walk upstairs. I opened the blinds to let in just a little bit of light. I look across and see Justin standing there in his jeans without a shirt on, fixing his hair. I can't believe I've fallen for him. I shook my head and walked across the room to where Stella was getting ready. She turned on the curling iron and turned around towards me.

Stella: Alright let's go.

-----------45 Minutes Later----------

I had just finished sliding my dress up. I think I looked good. Mostly thanks to Aunt Stella. I was ready with 5 minutes to spare. I think we did a good job. I went and stood in front of the mirror. http://www.polyvore.com/christmas/set?id=41140666. I pulled a couple of dresses out of the closet when I first started and this is the one she picked. I really liked it. I think I looked pretty. I walked down the stairs to see my famliy all in the room. 

Alli: You look pretty Jessica.

Me: Thanks sweetie.

I quickly gave Stella a thank you hug before I stepped outside to walk next door. I got next door and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. A couple seconds later, the door opened revealing Pattie on the other side.

Pattie: Hello sweetie, You look beautiful.

She reached out and gave me a tight hug. I forgot how it felt to get hugged by a mother. I haven't seen mine in 2 weeks.

Me: Thank you, Pattie. Not just for the compliment but for inviting me too. You look really pretty as well. (Patties Outfit: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/340777/340777,1297235922,1/stock-photo-los-angeles-ca-feb-justin-beiber-s-mother-pattie-mallette-arrives-at-the-justin-bieber-never-70793119.jpg)

Pattie: Well, come on in. It's cold out there. haha

Me: Thank you.

Justin: *Yelling from upstairs* Mom! Let me know when Jessica get's here.

Pattie: *Yelling back* She just got here

Justin: *Yelling* She's here?!?! SHIT!

Pattie: Language Mister!

Justin: Sorry Mom.

I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen. I turned around and saw Diane walking towards me.

Diane: Hello sweetie. You look nice.

Me: Thanks. Where can I put the presents?

Pattie: You didn't have to bring us anything.

Me: Too late. haha

Pattie: I'll take them for you.

Justin came skidding in behind them.

Justin: Hey Jessica.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

Justin: How are you?

Me: I'm good. And yourself?

Justin: Pretty good. haha.

Bruce walked in.

Bruce: Hello Jessica.

Me: Hi Bruce.

Bruce: Would you look at that?

Me: What?

Bruce: You and Justin are standing under the mistletoe.

We both looked up in shock. I can't believe I didn't notice it until now. So that means we have to kiss. I look up at Justin to see that he is already looking at me. He takes a deep breath and leans in. I lean towards him. I can't believe I'm going to kiss Justin Bieber. I felt a light pressure on my lips as he placed his gently on mine. The kiss tasted like Chocolate Strawberries. The chocolate from his mouth and the strawberries from my lip gloss. He pulled away, looking in a trance. Kind of how I felt. The kiss was amazing. I felt multiple things that I didn't expect.
Sparks? No
Fireworks? Closer
Volcano Explosion? Even Closer
Atomic Bomb? Exactly
Wow........