Chapter 13

Justin's POV

------Next Morning------

I just had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I slept with the Hostess from the Chinese resturaunt. I rolled over and saw the girl. Oh, no. Please tell me I didn't. I look under the covers and saw I wasn't wearing anything. This isn't good. I only did it because I thought that it would get these weird feelings in my stomach for Jessica to go away. You know, that feeling that you wanna have sex with someone. Of course, it didn't dawn on me until now that sleeping with one person wont make those feelings for someone else. And the worse part, is that I just cheated on Selena. I got up and slid my pants on and my phone fell out of the pocket. It was blown up with voicemails and text messages. SHIT! I wasn't supposed to be out all night. I quickly finished getting dressed and ran out the door. I drove over and parked on the street in front of Jessica's aunts house. I quickly knocked on the door. Alli opened the door.

Alli: Ohmygod. Justin?

Me: Hey Alli. Is your sister here?

Alli: Yup. She's upstairs.

Me: Can I go and see her?

Alli: Sure. It's upstairs, second door on the right.

Me: Thanks. 

I kissed the top of her head as I jogged passed her and ran upstairs. I burst through the door not even knocking. Lucky for me Jessica was still asleep. I shut the door behind me. I walked over to her bed and sat down. She looked so peaceful. But I had to wake her up. I slightly shook her arm.

Me: Jessica......Jessica wake up......Jessica

Jessica: *Groan*

Me: Please wake up......I really need to talk to you

Jessica: Justin? What are you doing here?

Me: Have you talked to anyone in my household?

Jessica: No, Was I supposed to?

Me: Is there anyway I can have you lie for me?

Jessica: What lie?

Jessica sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked at me and probably saw the bags under my eyes because she patted the spot next to her.

Me: You sure?

Jessica: Yeah, You look tired. Just make yourself comfortable.

I stood up and slipped off my shoes and took off my jacket and shirt. I slid in next to her.

Jessica: So, what lie?

Me: Well, I didn't exactly make it home last night. I was at a park and fell asleep. I told Kenny that I was hanging out with you so I didn't need him with me, when all I wanted was some alone time. Can you do that for me?

Jessica: *yawn* yeah. Can I sleep now?

Me: Can I sleep here a bit?

Jessica: Sure *Yawn* 

Jessica slid down so she was laying down. I slid down as well. She rolled over facing me, I was laying on my back, and she started using me as a pillow. I throw my arm around her in a comfortable position. Then we peacefully fell asleep. http://weheartit.com/entry/15162429

--------2 hours later----------

????: Oh My God! 

I groaned and opened my eyes to find that I was still sleeping next to Jessica (http://weheartit.com/entry/19322173). I looked behind me to see a girl, 15 maybe, looking at us.

????: Oh My God....AGAIN! You're Justin Bieber!

Me: Good Morning. Who are you?

????: I'm Christina, Jessica's cousin. Are you guys dating?

Me: Hello Christina. And no we aren't dating. I just came up here to talk to her and we fell asleep. 

Christina: Well, my neighbor wants to talk to you downstairs.

Me: Who was it?

Christina: Pattie

Me: Shit..... Okay, Thanks. 

I walked downstairs, forgeting that I was shirtless. 

Mom: Justin, Where have you been!?!

Me: I've been upstairs sleeping. I told Kenny that I was hanging out with Jessica and we fell asleep. I'm sorry mom.

Mom: It's okay. I was just worried. And Jessica is.........

Jessica walked downstairs then. I didn't realize what she was wearing before. http://www.polyvore.com/jessicas_pjs/set?id=40745071. I have to admit, It's sexy. It's very sexy. I couldn't stop staring until I heard her speak.

Jessica: Hi, I'm Jessica. You must be Mrs. Mallette right? *Stuck her hand out*

Mom: Yes, I am. But you can call me Pattie. *Shakes hand* You are the one coming over on Christmas correct?

Jessica: Yup. If you y'all still want me to.

Me: Of course we do. We're friends. 

Jessica: Okay. I'm going to make myself some coffee. Do you guys want any thing?

Me: Can I have a cup of coffee too?

Jessica: Sure. Pattie? Would you like anything?

Mom: No. I'm actually just leaving.

Jessica: Alright. It was nice to meet you. 

Jessica waves and walks into, what I believe, is the kitchen.

Mom: Are you going to be staying here today?

Me: Probably. Just chilling here.

Mom: Alright. Have fun.

She walked to me and kissed my cheek before turning and walking out the door and closing it behind her. I walked in the direction I saw her walking. She was just poaring coffee into two cups when I saw her.

Jessica: Here's your coffee.

Me: Thanks.

I grabbed the coffee cup and followed her to the table.

Me: So, thanks for letting me sleep here for a couple of hours. I really appriciate it.

Jessica: Not a problem. Thanks for letting me use you as a pillow.

Me: Anytime. *Silence* So, guess what I realized.

Jessica: What's that?

Me: If you look out your window, the window at my house that you can see, that's my room.

Jessica: That's Ironic. haha

Me: Yes. It is. Ummmm.....Do you want to hang out today?

I was rubbing the back of my neck. Something I do when I'm nervous. Why am I nervous?

Jessica: Sure. Do you need to get Kenny or go home and change?

Me: Nah. I'll just wear what I wore yesterday.

Jessica: You sure?

Me: Of course. Except, I will need to go back upstairs to get my shirt. haha

Jessica: Right. Let's go. I'll get dressed.

Me: Alright. I'll take your cup.

She smiled towards me and stood up, walking up the stairs. I heard a door shut upstairs. I can't believe I'm being this considerate. I mean, I'm not a total asshole but I"m trying to drop her on her ass and I'm being nice to her. Whatever. It's just part of the plan. I put the cups in the sink and jogged upstairs. I forgot to knock before I walked in and she turned around, gasping, wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/jessicas_underwear/set?id=41222758

Jessica: Justin!

I couldn't help but stare at her body. She is super sexy. The wonders I could do with her........WAIT! You can't do that. But still, What I could do with a body like that. I can't though.

Me: Sorry, I should have knocked. 

I walked the rest of the way in and shut the door, staying turned around.

Jessica: You can turn around while I finish getting dressed. So that you can get ready too.

Me: You sure?

Jessica: Yeah, You already saw it.

Me: Good point.

I turned around as she was slidding her jeans up her hips. It was even sexy when she was getting dressed instead of just the other way around. I walked over and picked up my shirt, putting it on, while she picked up hers and put it on over her perfect body. I forgot about her belly-button ring. It's sexy. I bent over to tie my shoes. Soon I saw some pretty sick Supra's in my face. I slowly looked up her and what she was wearing. She looked good: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41223511. I tried to talk but it didn't work. I cleared my throat and then spoke

Me: Ready

Jessica: As I'll ever be *Giggle*

Me: Then leggo. Can we take your car? I told my fam and everyone we would stay at the house all day.

Jessica: Sure

Jessica grabbed the car keys off the counter downstairs as we were walking. Suddenly she stopped. She turned around with a smirk on her face.

Jessica: You know what that means right?

Me: What? 

Jessica: I get to drive. haha

She ran around and jumped in the front seat. I slid in the passenger seat and closed my eyes. I could tell Jessica was staring at me.

Me: Dear Heavenly Spirit, Please let me live through our drive this nice afternoon. I would really like not to die. Thank you! Amen.

I opened my eyes and looked at her staring at me.

Jessica: Really?

Me: Just covering my basis.

Jessica: Thanks for the confidence.

Then she pulled out of the garage and driveway and started to drive. This is going to be a long 15 minutes..........