Chapter 27

Jessica's POV

It's been a week since Christmas. I've been hanging out with Justin, Ryan, and Chaz constantly. It was just like old times. Alli was fine staying with Pattie when I drove back home with Justin. I can't believe I'm actually going to be hanging out with him. It turns out, he doesn't live that far from me in Atlanta. I was getting ready to go to the mall with the guys. I was sort of excited. I love hanging out with them again. But, I forgot what it was like to hang out with just guys. It's still fun but a little awkward at times. I was standing in front of my closet looking for a shirt. I was standing there in jeans and my bra. I heard the door opened behind me and couple of guys laughing. I look up and Justin is standing there with Ryan and Chaz on either side of him. Justin quickly put his hand around both of their eyes. I quickly reach for a shirt and throw it on (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41632181).

Justin: I really need to learn to knock.

Me: That you do. You can take your hands off their eyes, I'm dressed now.

Ryan: Dude, You've seen her in her bra?

Justin: A couple of times.

Chaz: Why is this the first we've heard of this?

Justin: I didn't think it was necessary to tell you.

Ryan: Not necessary?!?! She's hot.

Me: You guys, I'm still standing right here.

Chaz: Don't act like you don't know you're hot.

Me: I actually don't think I am. Can we just go shopping?

Justin: Yeah. Let's go.

Ryan and Chaz started going downstairs before us. Justin held me back.

Justin: I'm sorry, Jessi, I should have knocked.

Me: Don't worry about it Justy. So, is Selena meeting us there?

Justin: uh. No. I kind of broke up with her.

Me: I'm so sorry. Are you doing okay?

Justin: Yeah, I'll be fine. why?

Me: You and your girlfriend broke up.

Justin: Oh. It wasn't real. It was a fake relationship, for publicity. Scooter made me do it.

Me: Oh. Then congrats.

I turned around and walked down the stairs, Justin following me. Ryan and Chaz were standing by the door.

Justin: So, who's driving?

Ryan: I can. You guys will be on the road for the next four days starting tomorrow.

Justin: That works.

Me: I'll sit in the back.

Justin: Me too.

Me: You really want to sit by me? We are going to be stuck in a car together for the next 4 days.

Justin: Well, when you put it like that........Yeah, I still do. haha

Me: Alright. After you Ryan. *yelling behind me* I'll be back later!

I followed behind them. We got to the mall and we just started walking around. Justin and I were just walking around while Ryan and Chaz went to the food court. Behind us we heard screams. We glanced back and noticed a bunch of girls running after us. Justin grabs my hand and starts running. I knew exactly where we were heading. I knew this mall like the back of my hand. He was running towards the elevator. Lucky for us it was just opening and letting people out. They saw us running and held it open for us. It was a couple of older gentlemen so they didn't really freak out over Justin. We started going up but Justin stopped the elevator in the middle. A voice came over the intercom asking if we were okay. Justin said yes that we were just hiding from fans. The voice said okay and left us alone. Justin and I stood in there just talking.

Justin: Jessi, Can I tell you something?

Me: What's that?

Justin: There is somthing that I wanna do. And have for the past week.

Me: What is it?

Justin looked at me, deciding weather or not to actually say it but he then took a step towards and cupped my face. Crashing my lips to his. We were standing in the middle of the elevator. He walked me back so my back was flat against the wall behind me. You would expect the hand rail to hurt, with it dug in my back, but I could barely feel it. All I could feel was the soft warm lips on mine. Those lips belonged to my best friend. THE Justin Bieber. I still can't believe that it's him. He was still kissing me. He pulled back so that we could both breathe. I looked up at him. He was smiling down at me. I felt butterflies. His smile has always done that to me. I never want to see it disappear.

Justin's POV

I did it. I finally did it. I kissed my best friend how I have always wanted to kiss her. With so much passion that no one could top it. I reached over and presed the down button on the wall and we went back to the floor we were on before. These next couple of days are going to be heaven.........