Chapter 5

Justin's POV

I love my meet and greets, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wish there wouldn't be so many. I mean, I just performed for 3 hours. The last thing on my mind is being nice to a bunch of little kids. I do it anyways, I like the money. I realized I was at the last one. I look over and see this really fine girl. The shorts showing off her long legs and her shirt which, if the light is right, shows a gleam from her stomach indicating that there is a belly button ring. Sexy. Scooter showed up, interupting my thoughts.

Scooter: Hey, buddy

Me: Yeah? *Still staring*

Scooter: Who you staring at?

Me: That girl over there, in the 'Don't Hate Me' shirt.

Scooter: You have got to be kidding me.

Me: What?

Scooter: That girl turned down to be your OLLG

Me: Seriously? And that girl next to her, little sister?

Scooter: Yeah. That's actually why I came over here. Don't forget, her name is Alli and she was your OLLG.

Me: Okay. *Mummbling* But her sister is going to like me

Scooter: What was that?

Me: I'm ready for them.

Scooter: Alright. 

As Scooter walks over to the girls and brings them back over to where I was standing. I was staring at the girl. I look down and Alli was looking up at me.

Me: Aye, You're Alli right? My OLLG?

Alli: Yeah. This is my older sister Jessica. She doesn't like you.

Me: Really? 

I glance up at Jessica and see her looking at me like I was scum on earth. This could be fun. ;)

Me: Well, How about we get a picture of you and I, Alli?

Alli: Okay. Jessica, Will you be in the picture too?

I finally get to see her smile. It's stunning. I bet I could get her to smile. JUSTIN stop thinking about this. Her sister is right there.

Jessica: Okay sweetie, Just for you.

Alli: Thank you!

We get ready to take the picture. Alli is standing on my left and I sling my arm over her shoulders. Her smile grew. haha. Girls these days. I snake my arm around Jessica's waist. I smile for the picture. When they said they were down I slowly tucked my thumb into Jessica's waist band. Alli went to get the camera. Jessica slowly turns towards me taking my arm and unintentionally made my arm wrap around her. She reached over and removed my arm from around her.

Jessica: What makes you think taht you have the right to do that?

Me: Baby, I'm Justin Bieber. I can do what ever I want.......

Jessica: What the Fu.....

???: Little Jessi? Is that you?

I turned around to see my grandfather walking towards us looking at Jessica. Jessica's whole body language and attitude change when she saw him

Jessica: Bruce! It's been forever

Bruce: That it has. You have definately grown up my dear. In a good way I mean.

My grandpa leaned in and hugged her. Now I am in utter shock. What the hell! How does my grandpa know her?!?!

Me: Gramps, how do you know Jessica?

Bruce: Well, She's the girl I was telling you about. That's staying next door.

Me: She's the one staying next door? Her and Alli?

Bruce: Yup!

Jessica's face has a look between horror and shock. This is going to be even more fun than I thought. Here's to an interesting Christmas. ;)