Getting pranked

As our friendship starting to get stronger We decided to do a bit of a couple of pranks with some people and there was one I thought it would be a good idea for revenge on some of the bullies and that is including super glue "are you sure you wanna do this" Stella questioned "well it's the only way to get revenge" I said "true but let's do it" she said as we done our handshake. The next day it was college day and we decided to take the bus but as we went to find our seats there were none so we had to stand up, while we stood up and holding on to the bar, the bus took a sharp turn and I slipped and hit my face on a pole "HA HA HA" Stella bursted out laughing and I felt embarrassed "I could've broken my nose lol" I said "yeah it was funny though" she said while I laughed "here take these seats" a woman with brown hair said "thanks" I said as we swapped places, when the bus has stopped the doors opened and we spotted one of the bullies from College "is that the one that picks on you" I whispered to Stella "yeah" she said "I got a idea" I said "what is it" she said "when he sits down on his seat at college put some super glue on his seat and wait until the end of the lesson and you will see what I mean" I said while I was trying not to laugh "ok I hope this works" Stella said as she smiled "fingers crossed" I said while we stayed quiet all the way to college. 45 minutes later we quickly went to our classroom and I given Stella a signal for her to put some super glue on the bullies seat and just in time as well because as Stella went to put the lid on the glue, one of the bullies from the bus came to sit on his seat "is that the right seat" I whispered "yeah it is" she said "ok" I said while taking a deep breath "I hope it works" Stella said

1 hour & 30 minutes later the lesson was finished and it was time for lunch "yay lunch time" Stella said while she grabbed my hand and we ran but as we went out the door the bully that sat on the seat that was covered in super glue he was not happy "what the fuck dude" he said and then we quickly ran to the canteen to get our lunch "he will feel embarrassed" Stella said as I giggled "yeah sweet revenge" I said while Stella given me a high five.
After we had some lunch we went outside and talked about what we were going to do later "I think it would be really funny to super glue somebody's mouth shut" I said "yeah look who's talking" Stella said "oh look it's deck chair boy again lol" I said while Stella laughed "who are you looking at?" The bully said talking crap so I just given him the middle finger and we both walked away until I said this and it made Stella laugh her head off "FUCK YOU THUNDER YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK" I said until Stella laughed and then the bully got so mad he shuffled off feeling embarrassed "yeah you run off punk" Stella said when she calmed down "I can't stop laughing" she said "ok let's get out of here before we get beaten up by the other bullies" I said while we legged it back home.

We managed to get home safely without getting beaten I decided to sing a song "yo, check it out, its fucked up, and I don't see either one of us budging. I'm withholding my anger though I like to be the strangler of this punk ass Little pussy's puny neck. it's my right to insist that he acknowledged my existence but he just displays complete lack of respect. that's what he says to himself as he uses magazines to trash me as he sits with both feet up at his desk. smokes a bag of his weed and starts imagining things and he just can't see that he's manically depressed. And in his jealousy and envy it just whirls him in a frenzy as he turns on MTV and sees my face. He don't exist in this world so he just twists and he twirls spirals and spins till he hurls himself into rage. And it's destroying him slowly cause he does not even know me even though he sees me everywhere he goes. So he just tortures himself he has no fortune and wealth so he extorts someone else to get his dough. And now he's acting like a bully so he tries to push and pull me But he knows that he can't fool me so he's mad. He has no choice but to scream and raise his voice up at me cause it annoys him to see that I ain't scared.
You ain't no mother-fucking (bully)
And I ain't bowing to no mother-fucking (bully)
I won't allow it, ain't gonna coward to no (bully)
I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a (bully)
Fight like a man and throw my hands up to a (bully)
And I know it must be fucking with you emotional(y....)
Now I'm not trying to make no more enemies no more unfortunately there's so many other mother-fuckers that just are. they just keep pounding at me now I'm down with 50 suddenly now I got beef with this faggot jar' (laughter). But his ass is such a puppet Irv could shove his whole hand up it and just make him say what he wants him to say.
But suge has Irv's on a string and Irv's so nervous that he says anything to this man to keep him at bay. so now ja thinks that he's so tough and murder inc.'s the big bad wolf and they go huff and puff and blow our label down. But our buildings made out of bricks so you ain't taking out shit and dawg you just did a song with Bobby brown.
So now you try to pull a race card and it backfires in your face hard cause you know we don't play that black and white shit.
Plus this stylist that you fucked when you ecstasied up was just a man who's dressed up as a white bitch.
You ain't no mother fucking (bully) and I ain't bowing to no mother fucking (bully)
I won't allow it, ain't gonna coward to no (bully) I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a (bully) fight like a man and throw my hands up to a (bully)
You must be taking to much (E....)
Now what bothers me the most about hip-hop is we go so close to picking up where we left off with big and PAC. we just lost Jam master J big L got blasted away plus we lost bugs, slang toungue, and freaky ta. its like a never ending cycle that just seems to come full circle everybody's gotta be so fucking hard.
I'm not excluding myself cause I been stupid as well I been known to lose it when someone says something smart. but as we grow as men we learn to let shit go, but then again there's only so much bullshit we can really stand. we all got reps to uphold when someone steps on our toes it's no exception, it goes for every man. but if Irv really gave a fuck about ja like he claims he does he'd wake him up and make his boy get off them drugs. but he just keeps feeding him pills so if that E doesn't kill him someone from G-unit will and I ain't buzzed. dawg, I'm talking to you straight if the situation escalates any worse, we're gonna lose another soldier to this game. and if I get killed for this rap I got a million in cash that says I will get you back in halie's name.
You ain't no mother fucking (bully) and I ain't bowing to no mother fucking (bully) I won't allow it, ain't gonna coward to no (bully) I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a (bully) fight like a man and throw my hands up to a (bully) Irvine, get your boy off that (E....)
Get at me dawg holla
When I finished singing bully by Eminem I heard clapping and when I turned around it was Stella "now that's talent" she said "how long have you been standing there lol and I really love that hoodie that is so cute" I said being shocked but happy "thanks and yeah it's toothless the dragon" Stella said "it suits ya" I said and then we had a bit of a food fight, the food went everywhere and luckily me and Stella took our hoodies off and we had our old clothes that were not bothered about getting dirty or messed up