Z: it will be ok Lauren. Worse comes to worse you can always have me and our son.

I re read Laurens message a few times. I have never read her messages but I want to know what happned.

L: I know and if it ever comes to that i will come back. But i was so happy with Camila then when we did that two weeks ago I can't help but think what would have happned of I would have never left. We belong together Zayn but now things are hard and we can't  be together.

Z: tell me that night ment nothing to you. Tell me you felt nothing Lauren. Holding you in my arms was the best feeling i have had in a while. Tell me it ment nothing.

L: I dont know, but please dont let Camila find out.

I felt sick. I felt like i could throw up right now. Lauren didn't want to be here with me. She didn't want me she wants Zayn. The only reason she is still here is because it's complicated. I felt a hole in my heart and tears gathering in my eyes. That night two weeks ago that Zayn was talking about ran through my head. Lauren had bruises on her hips. They looked like love bites but she told me she bumped into the counter. She and Zayn...

I wanted to puke. I wanted to scream and I wanted to cry. I calmed my self down and I walked into my room and grabbed my stuff.

"How long till the cab in here." Lauren asked and I swallowed the lump in my throat and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Umm, about 10 minutes." I said but my voice was shaky. I grabbed my bags and I walked down stairs and I sat in the couch and looked at some of the photos of Lauren and I. My heart physically hurt.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked and I was hurt. I didnt want to tell her but i was hurt. I heard a honk outside the house and I stood up and walked over to Lauren and I put my hands on her shoulders and kissed her head.

"Don't lie to me." I said and I placed the phone in her hands. She looked down and immidetly her eyes started to water.

"Camz." She said and I stepped back and I grabbed my things.

"Once again, whorie Lorie broke my heart." I said and I walked out the door leaving all of my technology at home.

---

Laurens pov.

I'm stupid. Im so stupid. I looked at the messages on the phone and my stomach turned as I reread them. Two weeks ago i had Zayne help me with something. In the end we ended up back at his house in a very heated kiss. I didn't mean to, and I know I hurt Camila but she is all I want. We just started talking about the past and one thing lead to another and we kissed. I threw the phone at the wall and sat in the couch. I sat in the dark room and cried. I just need her to come back already. I just need to explain to her what i did and pray she forgives me.

--

Few hours later.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Eathen asked, I hadn't really said anything today or played with the kids. All i have done is stair  at the wall and wait somehow for Camila to call me. What I did was wrong and I know it but it meant absolutely nothing. It all started off as good intentions and things just went wrong. At this point I dont see how this can get any worse. I got up and went to walk up stairs but the door bell rang. I rubbed my temples and walked to the door and opened it. As soon as i seen who was a cold shiver ran down my spine. I slammed the door shut and locked the door before doing the same to the other doors.