Happy New Year!

Hello, I just wanted to say a few words.

So when I started Double Take I had no intentions of continuing the book after chapter 30 ish. Now I'm onto the second book and I'm excited to spend time one it and my other continuing book.

During this whole year I spent time in America visiting and detoxing from things. I've spent time in The Dominican Republic with my family. I've had so much fun finding myself again and I'm finally ready to put that into my books.

As well as that October 10th and 11th I met Fifth Harmony for the first time, in my home town and Nottingham. It was amazing, they were so humble and nice. As well as that I met Lauren alone before the London show October 10th and she was so nice and sweet to me and a few others, she stopped and spoke to us for a while and I was crying and we hugged a lot (I told her I was a hugger) she was amazing. In Nottingham on the 11th October, I was front row with my best friends at the 7/27 tour. I was crying so much because I'd already met them before the show, Lauren & DJ smiled at me and Dinah told me she loved me.

However, I was extremely emotional that day too. Cause my Uncle Ray passed away that same day (October 11th) and my eyes were so fucking red walking into that m&g, I hugged all of the girls and apologised for crying so much and they told me never to apologise. I actually told Ally & Camila and they hugged me so tight bruh!!!! I was in love. But they made me so happy those two nights as well as remembering me from the previous night.

Despite they highs of 2016, there was so many lows. 4 family members died, so many of my friendships ended and so much more, however I grew stronger and I made it though!

I'm ready for 2017, I'm starting my career with my band friend and I'm excited to share my ideas with you all.

Love you all, M x