15

Demis POV
I wake up and Lauren is just getting her school shirt from the closet, I look at her with her white lace bra on, I smirk until she turns around "god!" She says scared, I laugh "do you have to stare at me like that?" She asks, my laughter soon dies "can't I appreciate my girlfriend?" I say "it makes me uncomfortable when people stare at me, God Demi" she replies, I shake my head and get out of bed and go to take a quick shower and change my clothes, I walk out with my clothes on. She's fixing her hair so I sit at my dresser and tie my hair up before starting my make up, the silence is deadly "I didn't mean you in particular" she says, I nod "you implied that I can't stare at you" I say, she shakes her head. I quickly finish my hair and make up. I stand up and Lauren does too. I grab my heels from the closet and walk downstairs with them "you know I get uncomfortable when people stare at me" she says "I don't, you never told me that. You said they make you feel weird but never uncomfortable" I reply "Well it does" she says "I won't look at you anymore then, because if the fact your own girlfriend makes you uncomfortable when she's taking in your beauty i dont know anymore" I say, I put my shoes on and grab batman "i dont know what time I'll be home, I have meetings" I say, she nods and I leave the house. I then see her walk out, she comes to my window "Dem?" She says, I look at her "I'm sorry" she replies "I didn't mean you, I just meant people staring at me in general" She says, I nod and she leans in to kiss me, I peck her lips "have a good day" she says "you too babe" I say, she smiles "i love you" she grins "i love you" I reply.

Once my first three meetings are over I post a recent but old selfie of myself with my finger in my mouth, I then see a comment from Lauren saying "better inside me 😏😋" I start laughing. I see fans going crazy over it and decide to log out of the app and then close my phone to finally drive home. I get in my car and start it up, I start driving home when I get a text from Lauren

Lauren
Kinda can't get in my car 🚗

-why?

Lauren
Lost my keys 😂

-Oh my god, I'm on my way!

I begin driving towards the school, and as I pull in I see Lauren talking to Ashley, I roll my eyes and just wait in the car not in the mood for the presence of her. I go on my phone and take a picture of my heels "@ddlovato: driving in heels??! WHY?!" I post it on snapchat and then Lauren gets in the car "what did she want?" I say, she laughs "Not hey babe or anything" she chuckles "Sorry, hey baby" I lean over and kiss her, she smiles and slowly pulls away "that was hot" She replies, I smirk and start to back out, I drive home and explain my meetings before we agree to go to dinner together. I entwine our fingers "it feels so good to show you off, oh my god" I say smiling, she starts laughing "good!!" She says. I kiss her cheek "i love you" She says "i love you too" I reply "No, I mean I really do Demi, you are everything and more to me, meeting you was the best thing I ever did. I don't regret meeting you baby, I know strange things have been said about us, but we have this. We have the whole fucking world in our hands and I can't wait to watch my life develop with you" she replies, I look at her "you are fucking mesmerising" I say "your words are passionate and my life has never been so complete. I will marry you, Lauren. I will" I say, she leans over the table (we're at dinner by this point) she kisses my lips and she deepens it as well. I slowly pull away when the flashes from paps become a problem. I sigh "I'm sorry" I say, she shakes her head "no baby, it's fine we can go soon" she says putting her hand over mine. I smile. We finish up eating and I grab her hand as we prepare to be bombarded by paparazzi, she grips my hand tight as we walk out "can you let us through please" I say sighing. "Demi how are you and Lauren" one says "are you getting married" another says, I finally push through with Lauren and we make it to the car. She begins to drive (we found her keys) home. I look at her and she is smiling to herself, I rest my hand on hers and watch the road ahead.

Once we arrive home, I feed batman while she locks up, once I've finished I walk upstairs and I decide to lay on the bed.. She walks in and I look at her before she disappears to change, she comes out in an oversized shirt and panties, I lay next to her she rests her head on my chest as I play with her hair and we watch crime shows until her soft snores take over the room, I smile and post a picture of her sleeping "@ddlovato: nobody compares to my love" I tweet before cputting my phone down and continuing watching the show, it's very interesting to see what they do and stuff, I'm a crime geek. I end up falling to sleep about 12:30am with Lauren still asleep on my chest. It's weird how comfortable she can get straight away on my chest. I don't get it.. Maybe I'm a comfy person :/