11

Demis POV
I wake up and instantly remember the two days, sex. Very passionate, intense love making with my girlfriend, who right now is fast asleep next to me.
I see the time and it's 9:34 am. I slowly move out of Lauren's grip to walk to the en suite. I remove my robe and shower letting the warm water run over my body leaving goosebumps. I wash my hair massaging the conditioner in. Once I get out, I see Lauren has made the bed and is now sitting on the edge in her bra and jeans and her hair wet "Hey Dem" She says "Hey babe" I reply. Before fully taking in the bites and scratches on her back, I blush and she turns around, I look at her boobs. She looks at me a small smirk appearing "Well?" She says "I was just marking whats mine" I say to cover myself "I mean my back is worse, like and my lower body, you can't blame me, I was just" I say as she walks over to me "Just loving your body" I say, she puts her hands on my cheek/neck before leaning down to kiss me, I lean up a little and she makes my towel drop, we move to the bed and i'm straddling her. I smile into the kiss and she pulls away "I've always had a thing for you being on top of me" She replies, I smile and stand up going to change into jeans and a crop top, I put my bomber jacket next to Lauren for when I've finished my hair. I sit at her dresser and finish my hair, again it's slowly growing but I can't do much with it. Lauren slips a shirt on and a jacket. I have press today about Body Say and I have to perform an acoustic for Z100. I guess I'm excited. "Babe, are you done?" Lauren asks "Yeah, I'm coming now" I reply. I slip my ankle boots on and and my hat before getting my jacket. "I have to drive" I say, she nods remembering I have to drive in order to get into the studios. I get out and open Lauren's door "ready?" I ask, she steps out and grabs my hand "ready" she replies. I hear paps taking pictures left right and centre. Until we go in and I meet Max "Maxi" I say, he laughs "Hello girls" He says "Hey max" Lauren Says. I sit down and they put the headphones on me "babe, remember to deny it" she winks, I chuckle and she sits with Max "Good Morning, this is Z100, and I'm here with Demi Lovato" Elvis Duran says "morning guys" I reply "Demetria your new single is fire" he says, I start laughing "Thank you so much" I reply "Who knew that the little 18 year old I first met could produce such a sexy song?" He asks "Cool For The Summer was you evolving into a sexy, confident woman! I love it" Elvis replies, I start laughing again "Thank you Elvis" I say "Now, many reports have said and your tweets have too you and Lauren are y'all dating again?" He asks "you know I'm open about so much and I think I am allowed some privacy and if that's my dating life so be it but no I'm not dating her again" I say, I hate denying it. "So that Mrs & Mrs prank was just for fun?" He asks "Completely she's my friend, a very close friend and we thought we'd prank my fans" I say in defence "What about the pictures of you two smooching and holding hands?" He says trying to patronise me "I hold hands with Marissa all the time, I kiss her too. She's my best friend same with Lauren" I say again in my own defence "So there's no feelings there?" He asks "Yes of course there's feelings, she was my girlfriend for three years. I love her unconditionally" I reply "okay but you know what they say?" he says "lovers who are friends again never stopped being lovers" he replies smug "maybe that's true, I can't confirm that but maybe that statement is true but whatever right now. I'm gonna have fun and live my life, I'm young" I say. He nods.

After the interview me and Lauren walk to my car and say goodbye to Max "Call me if you need anything" He says, I nod and get into the car "We don't have to hide, Demzy?" Lauren says "it's pointless us coming out if they basically know" I reply reversing out of the parking lot "But I mean you can out us if you want too" She replies "I don't mind, I want a little bit of privacy. And I want to go on vacation also" I reply "where?" Lauren asks "Barbados, or Hawaii but you gotta come" I say "Hawaii" she replies, I connect our hands and she rubs her thumb over my hand "I'll book the tickets later" I say, she nods and we get lunch and take Chinese food home for later. I go to the gym before bringing more of my stuff over to the house so basically unofficially moving in. I bought it, it's fine. I book the tickets once I'm done I tell Lauren we leave in a week and are staying 10 days. I'm excited to get away. But I'm excited to fix some broken pieces between us. I want this to be forever not a fling. She's someone I need to spend my life with not want. She understands me and cares when I need it. Also her great sex;). She isn't like Ashley or Cammie, she's Lauren and one day she'll be Lauren Lovato, and we'll have little me's and hers running around and we'll be stable and happy and we'll live together happily married and with each other for support. I'm so excited to spend my life with her.