2.

Demis POV
Once arriving home, I put batman down and take a look at the headlines knowing they are all about me Demi Lovato admits she still misses ex girlfriend Lauren Diaz? that's funny. I keep reading one until I see this headline Demi Lovato, chooses Lauren over former girlfriend Camden?! What's going on with you Demi! I sigh before tweeting a picture of me and Lauren on Instagram "@ddlovato: Okay. This was taken a few week before we broke up. Of course I miss her she was someone I was deeply in love with. I still love her because you can't just forget about love like that. I'm just in a new place. I really wish things were different but they aren't and I'm in a relationship, with Cammie and I'm really happy with her. Honestly I don't care if you guys don't support it, not all of you accepted me and Lauren. We may be friends soon enough and be really good friends. Ellen asked me who I'd pick, time doesn't determined love, I was head over heels in love with Lauren, no words could describe it, however my love for Cammie is growing. That doesn't mean I'll ever stop loving Lauren because I physically can't. We had a physical connection nobody could break. I chose Lauren because I was head over heels in love with her, I'm not with Cammie, yet. YET being the said word because I don't know what the future holds. Just accept this right now please.

This is my favourite picture to date of me and Lauren!" I post it before locking my phone. I hear my phone go off. I answer it "Hello?" I say "It's Lauren." She says "you literally have no right to talk about me on your Instagram anymore" She says "okay, you need to calm down right now" I say "I'm trying to get over you. Almost a year Demetria, I need to stop seeing things about you, us" she says "But I can't because every time I'm almost over you, you post a picture or something and I fall in love with you again" she says "I can't help that, I'm sorry" I say genuinely in a sad tone "you're not, you still post pictures" She replies "I can't fucking help that, Lauren, I have to post pictures my managers post them too, it's not me all the time" I say "You don't understand do you" she replies "understand what?" I ask "I can't stop being in love with you" she says before ending the call. I sigh, before getting my keys. I walk out getting into my car. I drive, and drive.
Till I'm left outside of one persons house. WHY? I ask myself. I knock on, and wait for her to answer "Demi what now?" She says "Lauren, please let me explain" I say, she sighs and let's me in "Explain what?" she asks "I want to know what happened, when I left" I ask "Okay. Sit now" She says, I sit on the island chairs "The day you left. I spent the day crying, crying myself to sleep, I say the day I meant the week. Until I found the courage to go to the liquor store to buy some alcohol, I bought around 16 bottles, and then I found a drug dealer the same day. I went home and I sat on the sofa and drank. I drank, drank and drank. Till I passed out, I also did that for a week or two. Until Carly and Ashley found me, I was passed out from weed and vodka. My life was over, Demi. I lost the only good thing in there" she says, I feel my heart break "I don't want you to apologise because you did what you had too. I spent four months in rehab, I asked nobody to tell you because I didn't want you to care. I came out a month or two ago and just sobered up and finishing my final months now of teaching" she finishes, I cry "I'm sorry. I know you asked me not to apologise but I caused this, I'm so so sorry" I say, she nods "you didn't cause this. I did, I drank and I smoked, I'm sorry for everything I said that day" she replies "I'm so sorry" I say "Can I hug you?" She asks, I nod and she comes round to hug me "I can't help but love you Demi" she cries "I can't help but love you" I say "I never will stop loving you, the second I met you I fell in love with you, I never ever believed in love Lauren, not until I met you. I know we're in a really dark place now but we can relit the flame and start again. Maybe as friends first, because I am still with Cammie and I cant just drop her like that. Our connection was indescribable, Lauren. It still is. I'm sorry you went through those things but I'm going to help now, as your friend and also as we rebuild our friendship, okay?" I reply, she nods "Okay, I think I can do that" She replies. I smile and hug her "I have to go though, I gotta take Batman for a walk" I say, she nods "Bye! I'll text you" I say. I walk out and get into my car. I drive home where I see Cammie waiting patiently "hey my love" I say, she smiles at me "Hey Dem" she replies, I sit next to her resting my head on her shoulder. She captures the moment as my eyes are just closing, I slowly open them as she's posting it. Soon enough I get the notification "@cammiescott: my little love 👭" I smile and like it before commenting "@ddlovato: baby 👭😫" I see her smile before we both decide on taking batman out for a walk, hand in hand "what was the emergency earlier?" I ask "oh.. It was Shannon" she says "Oh" I reply "Something bad happened to her house, but it's okay now" She replies, I nod unsure "I don't trust her" I say "She wouldn't do anything babe" She says "yet. She's like a Cat waiting for its prey" I say "babe, trust me. I don't want her" I hear her say "Batman, come" I say "I'm going home" I reply before picking Batman up. We arrive to my house again, I let him drink his water before leaning against the cabinets "Babe, you trust me don't you" she asks me "I do, I just don't trust her" I say, she nods and lifts my chin up as she brings our lips together "I'll show you that I only want you" She says before taking my hand up to my bedroom...