We all made the decision to watch a comedy. When we first entered the place Ashton immediately wrapped an arm around my arm. I gave him a curious look, even though I didn't mind one bit. He was glaring at a group of guys who were avoiding looking in my direction. I rolled my eyes,

"So, do you guys want me to buy the-"

"No no, you guys," Ashton interrupted while pointing at Thomas and Marsha, "Buy the popcorn and stuff. We'll find the seats." Ashton started to basically drag me away before I could say anything.

"Why couldn't we buy the popcorn and stuff?" I questioned when we weren't around people. We walked inside the movie theater and found perfect seats right in the middle. There were a few people sitting around, munching on popcorn waiting for the movie to start.

"I don't want human guys staring at you. You're mine to look at." I rolled my eyes, not only is he jealous he's also possessive. Such a lovely mate, sarcasm. Ashton wrapped an arm around me, but I didn't protest. I leaned into him,

"I can't believe you said mate. I can tell she's already curious, she was staring at our dog earlier." Ashton shrugged and turned to look at me,

"You took care of that, and I'm sure she'll get over it. She's not going to find out, she's practically oblivious." I shrugged, I hope he's right. Thomas and Martha came back with the popcorn. Ashton and I shared a large, while Thomas and Martha shared their own.

I looked at them curiously, why are they sharing a popcorn? Maybe they just didn't want to spend too much money, I heard that these movie theaters charge too much for stuff.

......but, that doesn't make sense. We're rich, and I know Thomas is a gentlemen, so that would mean he would be paying for the stuff. So, he could've bought her, her own popcorn. I stared at them, and Thomas looked up. He looked at me curiously, and I just shrugged and sat back in my seat. Something's going on, and I'm going to find out.

The movie was hilarious, the small guy names Kevin Hart is really funny. I literally cried. We decided to go to this restaurant just up the street, because Martha was starving. We could hear her stomach practically swallowing itself.

"Thank you guys so much for this, I've never skipped before and this was really fun." Martha said, while eating her hamburger. We just nodded. Thomas whispered something in her ear, and she laughed. I raised my eyebrow,

"So, you guys shared a popcorn?" I said, and Thomas nodded,

"I was gonna buy Martha her own, but she said she wouldn't have been able to eat all of it by herself, so we just shared." I nodded, seems legit. I feel kind of bad now, nothing was going on.

"Cool." I said, eating the rest of my burger. We continued to eat, and started to talk about how bad our math teachers were. Or, Ashton and Martha did. Thomas and I couldn't complain, and plus we had an A in all of our classes.

When we finished we all just stared at each other, "When we get home, I'm gonna drive Martha home." Thomas said. I looked at Ashton and both shared the same look, wouldn't it be easier for Ashton to just drive her home then take us home?

But, no one objected. The waiter came over, "Will that be all?" Ashton nodded. The waiter handed us the bill and walked away. We payed, and stood up. Just when we were about to leave we heard a loud screech. We turned to see a red head girl, with bright green eyes. She walked over to us, or should I say to Ashton.

"Ashton, is that you?" She questioned in a sultry voice. I glared at the hand, that was currently on my mans arm. I grabbed her hand, and pushed it away. I stood in front of Ashton, ignoring his smirking face, and glared at the girl.

"Yes it is, and who are you?" I questioned, sounding just like a jealous girlfriend. The girl looked down at me, even though she was only taller by like an inch.

"I'm an old...friend of Ashton." The way she said friend implied that they were more than friends. I nodded, pretending to look bored. I looked her over. She had bright red hair, that was straightened, and bright green eyes. She was smirking. She had on a short dress, that showed off her creamy legs. I scoffed, what a bitch.

"Hey Red." Ashton said smirking. She giggled,

"I see you still have that old nickname for me." I glared at her, and then I turned to Ashton. Is he seriously having a conversation with his ex in front of me? Ashton opened his mouth to reply, but I placed my finger over his lips. He looked at me questionably, but I just turned to the girl.

"I'm Elizabeth, his mate. And, as much as I would love to stand her and catch up. We can't. We were just leaving, so bye." I grabbed Ashton's hand and dragged him to the door. I heard the girl laugh,

"That's okay, I'll just call you Ashton and we can catch up then." I stopped and turned around to glare at the girl. She was smirking at me, like she won. Oh, that bitch is gonna get it. I started to stalk towards her, but Ashton grabbed me and dragged me out of the door. I glared at him,

"If I ever see her again, Ashton. I will kick her ass. And, I can't believe you! Hey Red," I said trying to imitate him, "You had a nickname for her." I pushed myself away from his arms and stalked off. Ashton laughed,

"Elizabeth, there's no need to be all jealous. She's just an ex, from a long time ago." Suddenly, I was turned around and looking into Ashton's bright green eyes. I sighed, and looked down feeling embarrassed.

"You shouldn't have called her Red." I said, glaring at the ground. Ashton gently grabbed my chin, so I was looking him in the eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was nice and slow, but filled with passion. I sighed in bliss, when he pulled away. Ashton laughed,

"I know, I'm an idiot." I nodded in agreement. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards his car,

"You better not call her or answer her phone calls." I said glaring again. Ashton laughed and nodded, "Or else, I'll have to kick her ass. I mean it." Ashton continued to laugh, like I was actually joking.

"You're so sexy when you're jealous."

_______________Uh....what happened to LMFAO?________________

Remember them? They made I'm sexy and I know, and all that good stuff. Have they been making music lately? Wow, that was so random. Anyway, whatcha think? Finally some ex-girlfriend drama. I think this chapter was a little iffy, and boring. I don't know, I need to make it more interesting next time. What do you think?

Last week was so freaking cold, in Florida. It hasn't been that cold in years, it was freezing. You can't tan in Florida anymore, we're just like any other state now. This freezing weather has got me thinking....Pennsylvania is colder than Florida so if I can't take this freezing weather in Florida how am I gonna take the snow in Pennsylvania?

I haven't updated my other stories, but I'm gonna try today. If its the last thing I'll do. Because, I'm that...cool.

Books of the moment: Temporarily His [Love this book], The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield, Riley & The Boys, The Bad Boy and The Nerd, Along for the Ride, Falling Into Place, Falling in Maths, Something like Fate.

You know what I'm doing now? Watching Spongebob. Greatest show ever. Anywho, make sure you guys comment, I love your comment, they make me laugh, the make me cry-laugh, and some make me so upset. But, all-in-all I love your comments. Until next time, folks. Don't talk to strangers, and do not get into a creepy van, no matter what kind of candy they have. DON'T DO IT!

...Send me lots of virtual Oreos.