8. Money Makers.

After being disowned and facing the thought of his dad being right Logan started talking to Rory about some of his ideas.

Rory had some ideas of her own and together they started to work on some of them quietly and without using names, they created the G.H.H. company and made sure the names behing the company were secret.

Logan's first foray into the business world was to buy a struggling bar near Yale and turn it around, he renovated the interior and updated the exterior, he added live bands and dj's, he improved staff training and added to the food and drink menus and by opening night it was highly popular, he renamed the pub Ace.

Rory started her ideas off simple, she wrote a few childrens stories and surprised everyone when she also illustrated them herself, to get them out quickly she purchased a publishing house and kept the name Antique Publishing.

Together Rory and Logan started up a joint online publication, it covered everything from political stories to book reviews and weather, it took awhile but after they created an app for the site it took off.

Their friends started to see the benefits of going alone, no pressure and freedom to do what you liked and wanted to do.

Steph joined in and with Rory as a partner they started the R.S fashion house, they opened a boutique that had everything from rare designer items to cheap affordable stuff, they had a four story store and each level split into price range.

The first floor was initial contact as Steph liked to call it, customers came in and had the option of getting a free style consultation, or they could just go to the floor of their choice, second floor was affordable clothing, third floor was more expensive and the fourth floor was the designer high end expensive stuff.

Colin and Rory joined forces to start up the McCrea and Hayden law firm, they had offices, secretaries and even some good expensive lawyers set up, they also had some amazing lawyers that had souls and worked for all clients, they also had a pro bono department.

Finn and Logan decided to start up an alcohol brand, L. Finnegans they simply just made all of Finn's decent alcohol mixtures that weren't on the market yet and bottled them with different names, Finn's favorite name was the polka dot trot and even though they were partners Finn refused to tell Logan the recipes.

Each person added more ideas and businesses under their names, either alone or as a group and the businesses were either new or had been purchased and remodeled, they were also scattered around the world and because of how they set them up they were always successful.

The group continued their planning through the rest of their college lives, each one other than Rory and Logan giving their family the slip to a certain extent, they were all still the heirs but no longer did their families have control on their lives.

Over their college years their group had expanded to include Paris and Lane as well as Robert and Seth and the four new members jumped into the business world with both feet.

Lane and Rory joined together to form a record company and the first album produced was Hep Alien, a huge success, Finn sent undiscovered talent their way from bars and pubs he visited, he also set up an email address where people could send music samples and he would sort through them and pass them along as well.

Paris added accounting offices to her resume and was making money hand over fist, she was brutal with taxes and managed to get her clients the maximum back they could get.

Robert and Seth started an architecture office and surprisingly also an app creation office, they kept the group up to date with all the technology they needed.

No matter what happened the group would always stick together, they were friends, family and also business partners.