7. The LDB.

Logan and the boys were planning their next big life and death brigade event, this LDB event would be huge, Rory was being initiated in part due to their marriage but also due to he9r last names.

Logan was smart enough to warn her about parts of her day but he didn't warn her about all of it.

Finn was helping him organise it, mainly because he liked Rory and wanted her to have the best initiation ever.

Colin was their errand boy running around dropping invitations and requests off and sneaking around planting random notes for Rory to find.

Trix had called him to congratulate him on standing up to his father and to get the details of Rory's initiation, when he told her it would be a modern take of her own initiation she was excited and pleased the tradition would carry on.

The three guys were so focused on planning the event that they missed seeing the dark haired guy that was following Rory around almost everywhere on campus.

Rory's initiation day had arrived, she would be joining the ranks of crazy, after she had her cup of coffee.

Rory was standing at the coffee cart drinking her coffee with a blindfold on waiting for one of the boys to come kidnap her.

Logan stopped next to her and made a smartass comment before grabbing her hand and leading her to the car.

They had just settled into the drive when her phone rang with the oompa loompa song, without looking Rory answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hey mom, how are you?" She said in a tired voice.

"Fine. Jess is back. Bye." She said then hung up.

"Oh wow, a good conversation with her, quick tell me, is the sky falling?" She asked Logan but before he could say anything her phone rang again this time the theme was Offspring pretty fly song.

"Hey dad, did you know you're pretty fly for a white guy." She said knowing he would laugh at that.

"Hey kid, did you know your friends in high school thought I was hot. I think it was Louise that said it was a shame I wasn't your step dad cause then you could steal me from your mom." He laughed at the grossed out sound she made.

"Mom just called, she said Jess was back then hung up." Rory said with a sad sound to her voice.

"I'll talk to her, maybe I can piss her off so much she'll forget she's mad at you." He suggested, they chatted for a few more minutes then hung up.

When they arrived at their destination Logan led Rory through the paths until they came to a stop, he removed her blindfold and led her into the tent they were sharing.

Rory stepped out if the tent dressed in a white safari dress and spun around in circles, Finn joined her and they spun until they got dizzy and had to stop, by that time Logan, Colin and Steph had joined them.

They partied together that night the entire LDB welcomed her and they all passed out in their tents until the next morning.

Once awake Logan helped Rory get into the blue ball gown he hag bought her and after getting into his tux he led her to a flat area which had Colin standing in a top hat welcoming her to the group.

Colin talked about her family names, her marriage status, why she belonged and mentioned that she had passed the testing stages.

After he finished talking they rang a gong then she was led to a scaffold and her and Logan climbed up together, they were harnessed in and handed umbrellas.

"I love you Rory, do you trust me?" Logan asked.

"You jump, I jump Jack." She answered as they held hands and jumped together, and with that she was now a formal member of the brigade.