Chapter 9: Damon Carter

Start from the beginning

Turning towards a smiling Chloe I asked, " Do you wanna go play?"

" Yes!!" She yelled as she jumped up and down and held into Cass’s hands.

Handing Cassie Chloe's jacket I smiled, " Thanks Cass."

" Anytime Mrs. Salvator." Cassie smiled politely.

" It’s Kat." I said before jumping on Armani's back, " Let’s go horsey!" I tapped his head.

Armani chuckled as he rested his hands under my thighs. " I swear you’re such a five year old."

" Shame on you. I’m only three." I whined.

" Bye Kitty!" Chloe waved as Armani began to walk away.

Blowing her a kiss I waved, " Bye Baby."

Throughout the entire walk to the car; a lot of the company's employees chuckled, laughed or smiled. I just smiled back and yelled at Armani to walk faster. With a couple insults here and there he would obey. We finally got to the car and I jumped off, running towards the driver’s seat.

" Can’t I drive?" He asked.

Shaking my finger in his face I fastened my seatbelt and put the keys into the ignition, " Nope!"

___

" Can you change this fucking station!" Armani complained.

For the millionth time I yelled back, " No! So just shut up and don’t argue!"

" No!" He began playing with the dials.

I slapped his hand away, " Keep your hands away from my music!"

" It’s my car!" He snapped.

Giving him the finger I parked the car and said, " Our car!"

" Whatever!" He said before getting out and slamming the door hard.

What a spoiled little brat he was! I thought before locking the car and running after him into the mall. " You asshole! Why’d you just leave me there! What if someone tried to rape me!" I slapped his arm.

" First of all, I’m sure your attitude will make them want to jump off a god damn cliff. And second of all, it wouldn't be considered rape if you like it since it'll be the only action you'll get since that filth." He smirked and walked away.

" You’re such a bitch!" I yelled after him before turning on my heels and walking in a different direction.