Five

Hey! This is just a filler chapter do you don't really have to read it.
*NOT EDITED*

Caitlyn's POV

I woke up, on my small, rock hard air mattress, every memory still real in my mind. I got up carefully and walked to the bathroom in pain. I turned on the shower and stepped in, hoping to have enough to wash my hair before my beating.

Jai's POV

"Jai. Put up a fight! You don't have to marry her! You can make your own decisions!" Luke rambled.

"I can't Luke. You don't understand" I mumbled. He looked at me in disbelief.

"What? What don't I understand Jai? Huh?" He question, angrily.

"I can't say Luke" I sigh and walk away.
I hope she's okay. I may not no her, or love her but I do care.

"Hey mum" I grumpily say, slumping in a chair in the kitchen as she puts a plate in front of me.

"Good morning" she smiled.

"Thank you" I replied smiling back as I started to eat my breakfast.

"So I was wondering if you would like to live closer to here or to Caitlyn and her father"

"Here definitely here" I reply quickly.

"Don't talk so fast when you eat, you'll choke and I'm happy with your choice. I'll talk to Shaun"
"BEAU! LUKE! BREAKFAST!" She yelled out. I put my now empty plate in the sink, grabbed my penny board and walked to the door.

"Bye mum!" I yelled.

"Where you going?!"

"Out" I walked out the door and skated down the sidewalk to my quiet place, just to think about everything.