Three

We where walking outside of the restaurant. I was really upset I couldn't stay longer.

"Shaun, tell Jai and Caitlyn the news" Gina said, Jai, me, Luke and Beau, who I previously met, looked at each other confused.

"Caitlyn, we bought a house for Jai to live in, in a few months" my father said, in a monotone voice.

"Wait, is this a joke?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement. No more abuse!

"Unfortunately it isn't" my father mumbled storming away.

"Mum, what the fuck?! You can't just take Jai away from me!" Luke yelled.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"CAITLYN!"

"Bye" I said, running to the car. I got in and lowered my head, making sure not to disturb my father because I don't need anymore punishment then what I'm gonna get tonight.

Jais POV

"I'm sorry" she whispered. I was just about to tell her it was okay when her father yelled her name and she left.
Why does such a nice person have to be treated the way she is?

"Luke, settle down. It's not like we won't see each other. Plus this is good" I told him.

"Why is it good? Huh?" He asked.

"Luke, just stop. You, me and most likely Jai and Caitlyn aren't happy about this but lashing out on mum isn't going to make things better. Mums doing what's right, just stop Luke" Beau said and walked off. Luke looked down and apologized. Mum then walked to the car, telling us to hurry up.

"Jai. Sorry mate. I just think it would be hard without you" Luke said kinda embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed Luke. I'll miss you too"

Caitlyn's POV

I was about going to go to the bathroom when my father barged into my room, if you can even call it that. It's a small air mattress and foldable table, inside a walk in closet.

"Honey. I know what your punishment is!" He smirked evilly.

"W-w-what... is it?"

"You'll do as your told unless you want to die" I nodded as a tear escaped my eye.

"Go put on one of your mothers thongs and sexy bras" he smirked. He was going to rape me.... again for the 7th time.. Rape or death? Hmmm unfortunately rape even tho death doesn't sound to bad.

"Go" he shooed me. I start to walk as I hear him walk to his room.

I put on the clothes and walk to my fathers room, tears spewing down my face.
I knocked and waited for an okay for me to come in. When I entered, my NAKED father grabbed me and shoved me onto the bed before starting the beginning of a long night.