6 | Six

Jimin sat down on his favourite place inside the cafe, with the warm caramel macchiato in his hands waiting for a certain person to come. The cafe's chimes resonates inside his ears, a person came inside with a black beanie on his head and a pleasant smile plastered on his face. It was Yoongi.

"Hey." Yoongi sat down opposite to Jimin. Saturday's isn't the perfect time to go out for it was a free day for all and a lot of people would be out and bring inconvenience for the two, but surprisingly only a couple or few were inside the cafe, giving them a little space for themselves. Jimin smiled and placed his drink on the table before speaking.

"Hey." Jimin absentmindedly ran his hand through his hair. The eerie but warm and welcoming feeling of the cafe enveloped them two. Jimin cleared his throat and shifted his gaze outside the cafe windows.

"Let me get this straight." Yoongi looked straight on Jimin's eyes, his heart racing as he was a bit nervous. Jimin never called out the older. "About-- uhmmm..."

Jimin struggled to find his words, Yoongi chuckled at his adorableness and sighed. "You know, you can be straightforward to me. Like for real."

Jimin bit his lip. He was too shy to get those words out of his mouth, but he must. Jimin decided to confirm the older's feelings himself, Taehyung might have just misunderstood their brotherly bond, or maybe it's the other way around. He was afraid of what Yoongi would say.

"C'mon, Jimin." Yoongi gave Jimin a smile that could blind anyone with its brightness and warmth. For a moment there, Jimin decided to let it out.

"Do you like me?"

The cafe suddenly became way too silent for Yoongi. His lips and throat are to dry for him to utter an answer for such question. Jimin's chest pounded as he eagerly waited for the older's answer. It was not such a hard question, is it?

"Yeah. I mean... you're a good dongsaeng--"

"Dongsaeng?"

"Yeah, dongsaeng."

Jimin bit his lip hard, trying his best not too laugh at the situation but he can't help it. He laughed making Yoongi's brows crease in confusion. "Why are you laughing?" Yoongi chuckled on how silly Jimin looked.

"Nothing." Jimin stopped laughing and just smiled. He laughed because he knew, Taehyung just misunderstood everything. Jimin cherish Yoongi but there's no other issue for it, he's just a great friend, a great older brother rather for the younger.

"Thank you." Jimin muttered before taking another sip of his caramel macchiato. The flavour lingered inside his mouth, the sweet scent of caramel filled his lungs. At least for now there's nothing to be worried about Taehyung.

Yoongi caressed his nape and just nodded. His brain was still processing what just happened between them and decided to just shake it all away. It was a great moment to relax.

The trees were dancing with the gentle wind, children were running and laughing, couples smooched like there will be no more time left for them to do so. It was normal, at least for them. Jungkook filled his thoughts, paranoia and melancholia devoured him whole. This day will never be normal for Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" That question once again.

No, he's not okay. He felt like pulling out his hair in frustration, screaming his lungs out as it cries for oxygen, he wanted to enter someone's embrace right now and say he was sorry, but he couldn't. Why? He doesn't even know the fucking reason behind the excruciating feeling.