I use my new found ability, which is X-Ray vision, and look through the doors. the way it works is that no matter where I am, I'll be able to look at the whole building. I notice that the guards that were previously there are taken care of, but the fight has also pushed back to this area. I look towards Mason and shake my head,

"Not safe, too many attacker from this side."

He looks around then looks down at Maddie, who continues to look more pale. I let out a sigh, only to be interrupted by a male servant rushing into the room.

"Princess Maddeline! Are you alr-" He stops once he sees us both and pales when he sees Maddeline.

I make a move towards him to attack, not trusting him, but he stops me, "What have you done to her." He growls at me,

"We did nothing to her, it was all Marcus, we came here to save her." I hiss out at him.

His face twitches into recognition, "You are the two that she was talking about? Hurry! Come here and follow me" he begins to pick up his pace as we follow him.

"My, name is Sebastian, I was your friend's servant, though I am just another peasant, she treated me like I was nothing less of her. I admit I have grown fond of her, and I know that I owe this to her. I am taking you through an exit only us servants know about, no guard or high class royalty would dare step through here." He finishes as he leads us into a barely-lit corridor.

"Hey James, I need you to come with me to find some medical products for Maddeline." States Sebastian as he pulls me away.

________________________________________

Maddeline POV

I regain consciousness in someone's arm, but not just anyone's arms. Not only does the touch send shivers all over my body, but it also radiates an unnatural heat. I let out a whimper, as I realize, that its who I've been waiting for.

"I thought you weren't going to come for me, I thought that you found someone else and-" i begin,

"Shh, I would never leave or forget about you. You are my life, my one and only." Mason states lovingly to me.

I shift in his arms, only to let out a gasp of pain, "Calm down, you're gonna hurt yourself even more." He says gently to me, just as Sebastian and James walk into the corridor.

"Put me down," I tell Mason and he does so slowly, I stumble a little, but catch myself. I notice all the cuts and blood on my body, I close my eyes and let my power out. When I open my eyes my cuts and and injuries are not completely healed, but they're good enough.

I notice that James and Mason is looking at me, I smirk, "Why so surprised," I try to joke, but am cut short  by a load roar.

"Is that, was that," I try, but stutter, not being able to finish the sentence.

They nod anyway as we begin to run down the corridor, I look back to see a brown blur headed towards us. "Guys, he's right behind us!" I exclaim as we run into another corridor after taking a turn.

"Through the door, right there," says Sebastian pushing us inside quickly.

"After the door, you'll see a huge air vent, crawl through that and you'll find yourself in the forests. The rest is up to you, good luck." He instructs pushing us inside.

"Sebastian, you don't have to leave come with us." I try as turns away, he turns around and looks my way.

"I can't, this is my home, plus, someone has to rule here as king." He states soulemly

I look down, "Goodbye, Sebastian," I call out to him.

"Goodbye Princess."

Mason tugs at my arm, "Come on, Maddie, we have to go."I nod and follow the two into the vent. Sebastian was right, the forest covered the area. We carefully walked forward, to get a good look at the fight. The Cullens, we're surrounded by a crowd of Guards that thickened by the minuet. What I saw angered me, as a guard pushed down Rosalie making her fall back. I ran forward onto the field, and yelled out.

"STOP!" I yelled out making everyone stop, including the guards. "You are fighting the wrong side, this is my family, who are here for me. You're enemies are them," I yell out pointing at the two kings who tried sneaking away.

"By birth, I am you're Princess, your loyalties lie with me, remember where you stand," I yell out with a more powerful tone. In amazement a golden glow radiates from my body, but I don't show it.

All the guards shift back to their human form and kneel to me.

"ALL HAIL THE TRUEBORN HEIR TO THE THRONE!" They all yell in unison.

It was finally over........