Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!

Start from the beginning

I banged down on the hood and the guy who had gold teeth opened the door and stood out.

“Hey!” he said.

“Oh you don’t like this, oh look I'm banging your car!” I said and frowned at my chosen words as I hit the car with my fist again.

“Do you punks realize how much that car costs?” I asked and the other guy got out.

“Listen girly, where not the one who steered into a wall,” he sneered and I laughed.

“Listen sparkle,” I said to the man with gold teeth “if I hadn’t drove into the wall, you asshole’s would have smashed into my car.”  I shouted and pounded my fist against their car.

“I don’t care how rich you are girly but you bang your hand against my car, one more time. I will make sure you don’t have a hand to bang with.”

“Will you stop making the conversation so dirty!” I snapped and he looked at me weirdly. Oh, so it was just me then?

“So come on, tell me big boy what you going to do.” I said and raised my hand.

I screamed when he pulled out a pocket knife, he turned to look at his passenger with a smile on his face.

“Ha, your face!” I pointed to the driver who was holding the knife “Is that all you got? Because honestly? I was expecting a gun with one shot. Phaaa.” I banged the car as I laughed. I however, kept my eyes on the man with the knife and I was quick to react when he lunged at me. I stepped back, kicking the knife out of his hand. His head turned in the direction which the knife had flown out of his hand and before he could make a move after it, I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back, using it to bang his head against the hood of the car.

“Listen sparkle, move one itch and I will knock you friend out cold. You hear?” I asked, he nodded and dropped whatever he had in his hand.

The man struggled and I pressed his head deeper into the car bonnet.

  “Now sparkle, I want you to put your hands behind your head,” I smiled a plan forming “you are both under arrest. I am a police officer and you both have created a grave offence.” I told them and the guy with the gold teeth looked at his feet, what is he 6?

“I however have a proposition for you both; you help me with the car I will let go as free men. I have already noted your number plate and seen your faces. Also sparks I know your name is Dominique, because you still have your MacDonald’s badge on. I can hunt you down.” I guess bad people do end up flipping burgers.

He sighed and got to his knees his hands above his head.

“Where sorry officer, we never meant to cause you no harm.” He said and the driver nodded and I smiled.

“Good then get in your car and follow me.” I told them and let the driver go.

“Ma’am can you tell us where were going?” the driver asked me seriously.

“Why to the store silly!” I said.

How cool is it to be a police officer? Before we took off I went round to the side of the car to see the damage. The paint had been scratched leaving angry lines of silver metal showing. I cursed, but a plan was already forming.

Dominique and the driver kept to their word and followed me all the way to the store.

“Can you tell me what we’re looking for again ma’am.”  The driver asked, which I found out his name was Dom, kind of ironic, huh?