Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!

Depuis le début

And then I screamed and did a little happy dance in my bed, Rodger gave a little snort and twitched.

“Shopping, car, car, car, shopping.” I sang as I tipped the envelope and a gold credit card and a pair of car keys fell out. I pulled a pair of jeans over my tweety shorts all the while not once stopping my awesome song. I pulled on a pair of boots and flew down the stairs. 

Where going shopping!

Taylor is going to have a party he is never going to forget.

  ❀ ♘ ❀

I was nodding my head to a random song that had come on the radio, when a car pulled up next to me. My window was rolled down and it felt like it a hundred degrees outside. I smiled at the car, it was an Audi R8. There was two guy and both were looking at my- I mean Kyle's car. The cars windows was tinted so I couldn’t see in but I leaned against the side and waited for the light to change. When I heard the automatic window rolling down and out of curiosity, I turned to look at the two men and I couldn’t help the scream that escaped my lips. The man closest to me took his classes of and smiled his teeth where…gold? Oh dude this is so cool, he had gold teeth! (Didn’t make him look any better though)  And I couldn’t help myself.

“Howdy pirates. Arghh.” I said.

What? They looked like something out of pirates of the Caribbean, and its instinct to say argh me hearties when you see a pirate.

He leaned out of the window “Nice ride.”  He said, his voice was rough and he sounded like he had spoken cigars his whole life, poor soul most probably has. But then I noticed something, he wasn’t talking about the car but me.

“Listen me hearties,” see what I did there? “I'm not really into guys like, well…you.” I said and the guy driving barked out a dry laugh.

I put my window up and continued facing forward. I had brought the essentials for the party and not bothered using Kyle's credit card. Why should I spend his money? I know he has a lot off it, but it doesn’t feel right. So I used my pocket money I had been getting from Aunt June. I placed my foot near the pedal ready to take off when the car next to me revved its engine. Is that me or is that a challenge? No Gwen, don’t even think about it it’s not your car. I carried on looking forward ignoring the car next to me revving like it was a rabid dog.

The light changed and… what the hell? Why not?

I didn’t even have to press hard on the pedal, when the car went speeding down the deserted street. Suck on that, bitches!

“Who the greatest, who’s the best, so suck on that is what I say to all the rest.” I sang.

My awesome song in the whole world was cut off when I had to swerve the Audie R8 skidding directly into the wall, I watched horrified as sparks began to fly, telling me that the paint was definitely scratched.

Oh, boil and egg and call it a solider. Oh no they didn’t!  I swerved off the wall and hit the gas speeding ahead of them and pulled a sharp right, the car skidded perfectly and come to a halt blocking there path.

Now Gwen you airhead, what if they decide not to stop?  Well god damn, I did not think of that! See look now, I'm talking to myself.

I was so fired up I didn’t care if they crashed into me; they were so dead for destroying this baby.

The car skidded to a halt, disbelief on their faces. Well not for long because the next thing on their faces is going to be terror.

“Do you know what you pirates have done to my car!” shush, it my car for the moment guys! I said as I got out of the car and walked towards them.