Not a Book

Hey everyone!  I know that a lot of people on wattpad happen to be young readers who don't know what they want or unsure about a particular choice in their life. I am going to share a little about me.

When I was only 2 years old, I was in a terrible accident. I was left with chemical burns down both legs and my stomach. At 4, I was in a house fire that burned my left arm and I was taken away to be placed in foster care.

I was lucky enough to only be a foster child for a few years and then adopted with my little sister. I ended up having a hard time with people because i lost myself in books.

I was awkward and antisocial until a few years ago. I met my best friend who told me my scars looked awesome. I was surrounded by great classmates my senior year who didn't know about my past. And I ended up meeting my husband last year. He supported me and I have since become more confident and outgoing.

When I met him, I didn't have a clue he would change my life so much. I ended up leaving school and became a CNA. It was a good decision.  It showed me that i didn't want to be in the medical field because I couldn't handle the stress.

Im still working on my present, but I have continued on. I no longer work as a CNA, but at a dealership where i feel valued and like I can actually do something here.

Long story short,  for young readers, my life has been one experience after another. Not everyone will have the same experiences. I just want everyone to know that there is hope. You just have to keep pushing.