PamHursey's Made of Honor

I haven't posted in a while, but I have most definitely been reading up on some good reads . My latest read is entitled Made of Honor. Contrary to what you may think, it is of no relation to the movie of the same name. Pam Hursey's book is full of vampire/werewolf/human-or so the characters think- relations. But don't think it is a Twilight knockoff. Don't we all hate those? Nope, you get this crazy human who threatens to cut a lot of balls off with her pocket knife.

Crazy enough? She even threatens her soul mate, the vampire prince. I must admit, i like a little bit of fight between soul mates. It makes it all the sweeter when they finally get together, and they do get together despite the tension and evil  creatures trying to break them up. Like, I have to admit, I'm itching to read the second installment. They get through a werewolf war against witches, only to be faced with a demon army.

The only bad thing about this book is the grammar. The grammar is poorly used and the cursing/sex scenes are a little strong. Don't be let done though. Some of the best stories are written with the most improper grammar, and I will willingly read them in the hopes of finding everyone a great read. I also can overlook a little cursing to experience the relationship between our two crazy hot soulmates. I don't recommend it to those who don't like sex scenes though.

All in all, a must read for anyone who is extremely into aggresive romance.