You're family (BajanCanadian)

(BajanCanadian)

(Uplifting)

It has been a week since Mitch had woken up in the middle of an apple farm.

One week since he was human.

One week since he had seen his friends. They were probably looking for him. All of Team Crafted and their armies were probably really worried.

"Maybe they aren't even looking for me..." Mitch said to himself.

"Who aren't looking for you?" The small earth pony sat down beside him.

"Hey Applebloom." Mitch said en he sighed. "My friends. They probably forgot about me."

"Don't say that." Applebloom tried to cheer him up. "True friends never leave."

Mitch looked at the filly and smiled at her.

"Thanks Biggums." He ruffled her mane with his hoof.

"No problem, you're family!" Applebloom said before running of to play with the other Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Family." Mitch repeated. He looked at his flank and observed his cutie mark. It was an bow with arrow that targeted an apple.

"Hey Mitch, are you coming? I'm going to sell some apples in town!" The beatifull orange mare said.

"Hold on! I'm coming!" He answered and he sprinted after her.

His friends were looking for him and even if he was stuck here forever, it couldn't be that bad.