Chapter One

I'm just your average girl from Texas. You live on a farm, go to work at 14 and stay in school. Some traditions even get married at 10. I was supposed to get married to this guy, but my father passed away. I have always been a good child. I go to school like every normal kid. I get straight A's except once. I got an F. My friend Kyle and his boyfriend Nelson said it was okay; it was nothing. How in the world can they say that! It is always something! It was in health we were learning about sex. That's probably why everyone in school has almost had sex but me... well, heck to the no, I like to keep my virginity for as long as I can. I have Blue eyes blonde straight hair. I'm skinny, probably 100 pounds, maybe 110 pushing my limit, but I always go to the gym. My two older brothers are amazing; Cole is 18, and Stephen is 17. Cole has brown hair, brown eyes, and a nice tan; Stephen's hair is blonde; he has brown eyes like our dad. He also has a nice tan. My two younger siblings are Lucy and Lance. They just turned 4; Lucy has brown hair, green eyes, and a tan. You can barely see the freckles on her little nose. Lance has brown hair and blue eyes; he is tanner than Lucy, he doesn't have freckles. Let's just say they are spoiled rotten and have a bad temper like my stepdad. My mother, Anna, has blonde hair, brown eyes, and has freckles on her nose; you can barely see them. She has the gorgeous tan anyone has ever seen. She is 43 years old. On the other hand, my stepdad is 54, has a tan, black hair, brown eyes, and nothing good about him; he smells like sex and beer and is a pig and abusive.

                     *Ambers POV*
"Amber, get your little ass up before I beat the shit out of you!" Cole yelled. I got up out of bed and walked out of my room, "Cole, like to see you try you butt kisser." I laughed. I heard Cole open the door to his room, which was my cue to run. I ran downstairs and ran into the kitchen, "Amber, stop running in the house." Looking tired, my mom said, "Hide me, he is coming." I said to my mom. "AMBER, YOU HEARD YOUR FUCKING MOTHER KNOCK IT OFF!" Kai yelled. "Kai, chill out; we are having fun," Cole said, looking at Kai. Kai rolled his eyes and told my mom to come to him. She walked over and sat her on his lap; they started to kiss! Gross!

"Stop with the PDA!" I yelled; Kai looked at me and said, get the fuck out if I didn't want to see it. Cole walked around the table, and I ran back upstairs. "LANCE, OPEN UP. HURRY!" I yelled, "No, go away." He said, opening the door; I kneeled down and looked at him, "Can you do me a favor?" I asked him, nodding yes I told him to pretend that I was in his room, and I opened the door to Lucy's door and sat down. "COLE, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!" Kai yelled. Crap. He got himself in trouble! I looked at Lucy and told her to get Lance and go to Stephen's room; she did as she was told and walked out. I walked downstairs to see my mom on the couch and Cole cornered. "H-HEY, JACKASS!" I yelled; Kai turned around and looked at me. "Go, Cole, I got this," I said, shaking. "No, Amby, don't do this," Cole said. "Cole room now!" Kai yelled; Cole ran upstairs and slammed his door. "Amber, get over here." He said; I walked over to him, and he struck me across the face. I fell to the ground, not caring what happened to me; he kicked me in my ribs and pulled my hair, and beat me till I bled. Who cares. I got up and went upstairs, "Amby, I'm sorry, are you okay." Cole said to me, "Coley, I'm fine. Did the kids hear it?" He shook his head no. "Good, I'm glad; who cares? I'm fine; it didn't hurt... I-i have to get ready." I said, going into the bathroom. It took me 10 minutes to get ready, and I was out the door.
                    *Cole's POV*
"Stephen, I should have let him beat me; she always takes the fucking beatings." I said, running my fingers through my hair," Listen, big brother, it's okay; she doesn't want to see anyone else get hurt." Stephen said. I mean, he has a point. Amber is the sweetest girl I know. We walked out of the house with Amber and got into our truck. Well, Amber's truck she bought for me. We walked into school, everyone staring at Amber's bruises or cleavage. I looked at Amber and noticed they were staring at both. "Amber, come to my locker with me," I said; she smiled and walked with me. I opened my locker and took out my football jersey, "Put this on."

I said, looking at her, "Why?" She asked, looking at me, "Not trying to be a pervert, but your breast is showing." I said, looking down at the ground, "So." She said, damn does she piss me off right now. "Just put the damn thing on!" I yelled, trying not to make a scene; she put the jersey on and went to her locker. I grabbed my book for English class and my girlfriend Macy walked up. " Look at you, sexy." She said, kissing my cheek. "My place tonight, bring something sexy," I said, winking, then walking to my class. I feel like she is cheating. I only like her because she's fantastic at sex. I sat next to Amber and listened to the teacher. That's when class was interrupted.

                   *Amber's POV*
The class was interrupted by a man about 17. He has blue eyes, brown hair, a nice jawline, and a sexy tan. Stop that; Amber doesn't think like that. I saw him staring at me, so I smiled, he winked at me! He's just so handsome! "And you must be Luke; why are you 30 minutes late to my class?" Mr.Manncing said, "Sorry I was making out with this hot chick in the girl's bathroom." Luke said, smiling. "You, sir, take a seat." my teacher said; he walked over and sat right next to me. "Hey, um..." I stopped him. "No." I whispered, " But I..." He began again. "No," I said. "Shut up and leave me the heck alone," I said, looking away. "Feisty, I like it. I was only asking for a pencil." He smirked. "Luke, would you like to solve this problem?" Our teacher said, looking at him. "Nah, have this girl answer." He said, pointing at me, "She is feisty; she won't even give me a pencil." He laughed. "Mr.Manning! Enough, or else." Mr.Manncing said. "Or else what you going to call my mommy and daddy sorry to say it but they died when I was 4. So suck a big fat dick!" He yelled. "Go to the office now!" The teacher yelled, "Mkay, Mr. I don't care cuz I suck dick for a living." He laughed. "Miss. Myers, take him to the office, why don't you." He looked at me, and I got up from my seat and took Luke to the office.

Sorry so dull but please keep reading it will get good trust me🖤❤️ if you haven't seen my other book it's called Secrets it's really interesting I hope you guys like this chapter🤓😁