Hanzo x scaredy cat reader

You started the movie. Unaware of what you were getting yourself into. As you sat down next to Hanzo he asked you.
"Are you sure you want to do this (y/n)? I know you are not the best with horror movies.."
"I'm sure! I can do it!" You said, happily.
Hanzo chuckled. "Alright then.."
by about ten minutes In you were clinging to Hanzo's arm. Your breath was at least three times faster and your heart was beating through your chest. You glanced over at Hanzo. He was staring back at you, smiling. He was trying not to laugh at you.
"Would you like to stop the movie?" He asked you.
"I..I'm still watching." You mumbled.
He nodded and put his arm around you.
A demon sped down the hallway and you screeched in terror and Hanzo tightened his hug on you. You cried in fear. Hanzo paused the film and cradled you.
"Hush (y/n).. relax." He purred.
You pushed your head into his chest and gripped his shirt. He chuckled and kissed you on the forehead.
"Do you want to stop yet?" He chuckled.
You shook your head.
"I'm ok.. really I am!" You insisted.
"Ok then.." he gave in and un paused the movie, still cradling you.
Soon after he did so, you were screaming in fear. Hanzo turned the TV off and stood up with you in his arms.
"Wha-what are you doing?" You asked.
"Taking you to bed. You must rest. You are sick, this movie is making you stressed." He stated. You sighed. Closed your eyes and put your head into his chest again.
"Fine.." you grumbled. Hanzo took you into your bedroom and gently lay you into the bed and went in with you. He spooked you and you quickly fell asleep.