Tracer x socially awkward reader

You knocked on the door of the overwatch base. Unsure if anyone was there. An old man by the name of Soldier 76 offered you to join Overwatch after he saw you defending an old woman from three thugs.
He gave you the coordinates and left. Now you were standing here beginning to regret your decision of coming here.
The door opened to reveal Soldier 76 standing there.
He chuckled lightly. "Hello there. You are the young (man/woman) I saw yesterday correct? Come in."
You nodded slightly and walked in.
Soldier 76 stoke his hand out for you to shake. You giggled nervously and shook it.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Um... (y-y/n)" you stuttered, looking at your feet.
"Nice to meet you (y/n). Come, meet the others." He said, placing a hand on your back which made you tense up but he didn't notice. "Not many people are here today due to the holidays. You can meet the others when they come back." You nodded.
76 opened a door to a big room and there were three other people were there. An old woman with an eyepatch who was cleaning a sniper rifle of some sort, a tall, skinny shirtless man who had.. fiery hair? And a very pretty girl sitting between them talking to the old woman. This girl had short spiky brunette hair, orange goggles that kept her hair out of her face and a bomber jacket.. with a big clunky piece of glowing metal on the floor next to her.
"Everyone, this is (y/n). He/she is the man/woman I told you about yesterday. She/He will be joining us." 76 stated and gently pushed you over to them. Your heart was beating through your chest as you looked awkwardly down at your shoes.
"Hello there! My name is Ana." The old woman stood up and shook your hand.
"Hello.." you replied.
The shirtless man stood up and grinned.
"G'day bomber! The names Jamison!" He shook your hand as well. But a lot harder. You nodded greetings.
"Hi there!" The girl greeted. You whipped around to look up at her. She was taller than you, despite being the shortest of the others.
"H-hi.." you mumbled nervously, fiddling with your hair.
"I'm Lena! Great to meet you, Love!" She continued. You giggled nervously.
"G-great to.. m-meet you to.." you muttered.
"Lena can you please show (y/n) to his/her room?" 76 asked.
"Sure!" She smiled. "Cmon Love!" You followed her out of the room.
"So what did you do to get 76 to ask you to join?" Lena asked.
"I..uhh, stopped three guys from hurting an old lady..." you mumbled.
"Cool! That's nice." She smiled.
"You ok, Love?" She asked you. Your heart beat faster as you glanced up at her momentarily but looked back down when you saw her looking at you.
"You seem pretty nervous. Is it about joining Overwatch?" You sighed and mumbled
"I'm nervous.. but n-not about joining Overwatch"
She cocked her head to one side and stopped walking.
"What'cha nervous about then?"
You realised what you just said and stumbled over your own words.
"I uhh.. um I can explain j-" you started but were cut off.
"Hang on, just relax there." Lena reassured. "You don't have anything to be scared about now." She rubbed your arm which made you blush intensely.
You looked down and squirmed awkwardly on the spot.
"So what are you nervous about?" She asked. "It's ok, you can trust me."
You remained silent for a few seconds then said "j-just people ain't my strong suit.. I don't have any friends cause I get really awkward around people. This is like, my one chance to make friends but I'm terrified that I'll fuck it up again."
She sighed and hugged you. Which made you freeze up nervously and your eyes widen.
"I don't think you're a weirdo. I think you're cute.." she whispered. Your breath cut short when you heard 'cute'
"W..w-what?" You mumbled.
She giggled. "You heard me, Love! And you seem like a pretty nice guy/girl."
Happy tears started forming in your eyes as you lifted your arms to hug her back. She then release you and you both continued walking.
"Don't be too nervous. The people here may take some getting used to but you'll come to like them." Lena reassured. You nodded. Still grinning slightly while looking down.
You turned a corner and she stopped you. "Here we are!" She said.
You nodded and started crying a bit.
"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked.
"N-nothing.. I, I'm just not used to p-people like you." You mumbled.
"What do you mean?" She asked quietly, placing a hand on your arm.
"Y..you're.. really nice to me. I dunno why.. no one is ever nice to me." You muttered.
"Not even your family..?" She asked.
Then you cried for real. "I.. I, uhh, don't.. h-have a family..." you whispered, looking down.
She gasped quietly.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Love.. I didn't know." She said.
"It.. it's alright." you mumbled, as tears began rolling down your face
She pulled you into a very tight hug. "Relax.. it's ok. I will always be nice to you, ok?", she purred. You cried into her shoulder. "Shh.. shh.. it's alright. Calm down"
You smiled gratefully, tears still on your face and nodded. You tried to hold back your tears and whined in the process.
"Don't hold them back, Love. Let it out. It's ok, don't be embarrassed about it." She whispered and you did as she said. Gripping her bomber jacket you cried and she let you. Seeing that you needed it.
"C'mon. Let's go inside." She whispered and you nodded. She took your key and opened the door to your room. She brought over to the bed and went to the kitchen, got a glass of water and handed it to you. You drank it and said.
"T-thank you.."
"Don't mention it." She smiled and sat next to you, rubbing your back.
"I should go, I have to train for a while. I'll be back though.. just relax ok?" She whispered to your ear. You nodded. She left the room and you sat there for a while, smiling to yourself. You like Lena a lot.