Tracer x ticklish reader

You were sitting on your couch, playing on your phone. You had no idea what was coming. Then suddenly someone shot their hands to your side and tickled you. You dropped your phone and squirmed around while laughing. You heard Lena laughing as well. The tickling stopped and you looked up at her.
"Hey there Love! You ticklish?" She giggled.
"Shut up.." you joked, blushing. You stared at her and she glanced down at your side again.
"Nooooo...." you moaned and she grinned.
"What?" She joked.
You squinted at her.
"You know what.." you whispered.
"I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!" She grinned while inching closer to you.
Your eyes widened as she sat up into her knees.
"Nooooooo..." you moaned again.
She jumped on you, and ticked you again. You lost control, laughing hysterically. You tried to escape but she was holding onto you with one hand while tickling with the other. You kept laughing and she stopped after a second. By this moment she was sitting normally and you were lying on her lap, catching your breath. She looked down at you and laughed. You rolled into your side and sighed, smiling though.
"Aww.. did I hurt you..?" She teased. You looked up at her and laughed.
You laughed together when all of a sudden she stopped and kissed you.
"I love you (y/n).." she whispered down at you.
"I love you to but your tickling is annoying." You replied and she closed her eyes and laughed.