McCree x injured reader

You woke up in a daze, you looked around, to see your room. How did you get here? A minute passed and the door opened. Jesse walked in.
"Howdy, darlin'. Are you ok?" He asked you sitting next to you.
You groaned and tried to sit up, but a sharp pain in your back stopped you from moving. The pain made you gasp.
"Don't move (y/n). That mark on your back is a little too bad for you to get up yet." Jesse said, placing a hand on your hand.
"W-what happened..?" You mumbled.
Jesse chuckled.
"Ya don't remember? Well, we were out last night takin a walk when two punks came up with a baseball bat demanding money." He gave a small smile
"I was GONNA tell them we didn't have any money but little ol' you.. decided to march up to them angrily and yell 'who the hell do you think you are? Threatening me and my boyfriend like that! Get the hell out of here!'"
You blushed and tried to hide your face in the covers.
"Then they turned around to walk away and you did the same, but one of them turned around and hit you in the back with his bat.. when I took my gun out they ran.. so I picked you up and took ya back here" Jesse grinned.
You remember every moment of it now.
Jesse leaned in and kissed you.
It felt amazing and when he started to pull away, your body unintentionally lifted slightly in attempt to preserve the feeling. He stood up and rubbed your forehead. "Want breakfast?" He asked.
You blushed from what just happened and nodded while hiding your face in the covers again.
He chuckled at you and left the room. When he left, you giggled in happiness. You loved him. He loved you.