12. I'll Never Forget You

Heller! So sorry that I haven't updated this in such a long time. It's very hard for me to come up with short stories and make them good for you guys, but I've finally come up with one. Any who, I hope you guys enjoy this and the rest of 2016! Please vote and comment and read my other stories. Enjoy!

Louis' P.O.V.

The sun was finally shining for the first time in a while. I've missed it, if I'm being honest. London is usually quite gloomy, but today, it's brighter than it's been in a long time.
Ever since my mum died, the sky was always littered in rain clouds. London was sad with me, and it only made things worse. But with the support of my family and beautiful husband, I managed to push those rain clouds away.
Since today was such a gorgeous day, I decided it'd be a good idea to visit my husband at his work. It wasn't that long of a drive there, but I made a quick stop at the floral shop because a simple visit wouldn't do without a bouquet of flowers. I bought him roses, pure usual, and added a small stuffed bear that said 'I love you beary much' on its stomach. He was a cheesy person, so he would think that it's very cute instead of over done.
I pulled into the parking lot of my husband's photography studio, "Picture This!" He had worked at this studio for a while now. He's working on owning his own studio, but for the time being, he's focused on this one. He enjoys working there, so he had no problem with working there a while, but he still had dreams of his own. I walked up to the door and walked into the small building to be met with Chris, the front desk person. He was an eighteen year old freshman in college. He was nice, but he didn't talk much. I've visited many times before, so I can just walk passed him and he'd be fine with it.
I turned down the corner to see Harry with his long hair pulled back in a messy bun, sleeves rolled up and camera in hand. He was working with a small adorable family that had a toddler and a newborn baby. Harry absolutely loved working with kids. He didn't care how annoying they got, he always found a way to get them to smile. Currently, he was making funny noises to try and get the little boy to smile. He made a duck noise and the little boy was cackling like crazy, a bright smile on his face. Only Harry could bring a smile that bright to anyone's face.
After a few shots of the little boy, he moved onto the newborn baby that appeared to be a girl, considering she had a bright pink bow on her tiny head. Harry held her delicately and placed her on the big fluffy pillow where he situated her to look like she was resting her chin in the palm of her hand. It was so cute even though she was asleep. Her parents cooed at how adorable their daughter looked. Harry smiled fondly as he took many pictures. Once the baby woke up, she cried a little bit, but once her mum calmed her, she was such an angel. Harry got above shots of her looking around or even straight into the camera. He even managed to get a somewhat grin out of her. I looked over at the screen and smiled at how cute she looked.
Finally, once they had chosen what photos they wanted and everything, Harry sent them on their merely way, waving goodbye to the little boy who happily waved back. Harry went back to the room he was in last to get it ready for his next clients. He still had yet to notice me, but that was alright. A small surprise wouldn't hurt anyone. I snook up behind him and softly rubbed small circles on his waist. He jumped slightly, but once I nuzzled my nose into the crook of his neck, he calmed down. He giggled sweetly and turned around with a bright smile on his face.

"Louis, what are you doing here?" Harry asked, hugging me closely to his chest.

"Is it a crime that I just wanted to see you?" I jokingly replied.

"No, not at all. Just curious."

"Well, if you close your eyes, I'll show you why I stopped by." Harry laughed, releasing me from his embrace and closed his eyes. I smiled and bent down on one knee and pulled the flowers and bear out from behind my back. I looked up at Harry and whispered, "Open your eyes, my love."