5. Your love is my Drug

Hello! Cheers to another update! Thanks for the reads, and I am happy to announce that the AIMH tweet has reached 2M re-tweets! I'm so happy! Also this isn't Mpreg. I managed to write something completely different, and I think this might actually be my favorite one shot so far. ok enjoy! Happy Valentine's day!

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sat in the passenger seat of my sister's car, driving to a place I never wanted to go to. I was forced to, obviously, by my sister, Gemma. She thought it would be what's best for me, but I could strongly disagree. We drove down the darkened street as the rain pounded on the hood of the car. I enjoyed the sound of the war of water going on outside. It was soothing and peaceful, sending all of my evil thoughts away. But that had to come to an end when the car pulled up to a small building that I'd wish never existed.
Gemma put the car in park, shutting off the engine. We sat in silence, me not making any move to leave the car. Gemma watched me, her eyes grilling into mine. It was as if we were having a battle with our eyes. The first one to look away gave the other the satisfaction of being more dominant. Unfortunately, that wasn't me.

"Harry, please just do this. It won't kill you to try to get better." Gemma pleaded, shifting in her seat.

"It killed them, so what's the point?" I shot back, looking out the window.

"I'm serious, Harry. You need this--"

"I don't need anything!" I shouted, taking my sister back. "I don't need medication! I don't need pity or therapy, and I certainly don't need you! Okay?! So back off!" I shouted, breathing heavily.

Gemma didn't say anything for the longest time. We both sat in silence, unaware of what we were supposed to do next. But Gemma being Gemma, she didn't give in. "Harry...I'm only going to say this once. Please just try to get better. For them..."

I looked over at her, my curls hiding my teary eyes as I sighed. I gave in, but only because this fight could go on forever, and I really didn't want to participate in it anymore than I had to.
I nodded my head as I opened the door, a deep frown upon my face. Gemma waited for me to walk in the building before she drove away.
The building was indeed very small. A lot smaller than I had anticipated it would be. There were only three halls. One that lead to this waiting room of some sort, another that lead to the bathrooms, and the last leading to the room I had to be in. I contemplated just running out and coming back when Gemma had to pick me up, but I found myself walking down the narrow hallway and entering the room where the session was being held. I looked around to see that the meeting hadn't started quite yet, and everyone around was just talking to one another.
I closed the door behind me and sat in one of the chairs in the huge circle that the rest had made. After a long while, everyone began to gather around, taking a seat in silence. The person leading the group stood up and clasped his hands together.

"Thank you all for coming today. It was very brave and strong of you to make a difference for yourself. Just a reminder, this is a judgement free zone and we only give advice. We really are here for you. Okay, let's begin."

Soon, everyone began to say their names and what they're here for. I felt that that was pushing it a bit because that's way too blunt for the first meeting. I wasn't just going to straight up introduce myself as someone who has this problem. That's no way to do it.
Before it could get to me, the door opened and someone walked in, smoke following behind them. I watched in confusion as the bloke sat in the last empty seat across the circle from me. He had on a navy blue sweater with a black hood covering his face, a vapor in hand. He slouthed, not even apologizing for interrupting. The leader of the group, Samuel, cleared his throat and said, "Nice of you to join us, Tomlinson." The boy didn't say anything back, just continued to inhale the cinnamon scented smoke. "Okay then. Where were we? Oh, new member. Please, share with us."