9. I'm in love with a Stripper

Heller everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been having severe writers block again, but hopefully my other stories could get updated soon. Please check them out and enjoy this new one shot. Definitely one of my new favorites. Just a heads up, very steamy. 😜

Louis' P.O.V.

Life was pretty crappy for me at the moment. I was just kicked out of my parents' house, I lost my job, and my girlfriend left me. I was just such a mess. Before you ask, no, I'm not a teenager. I'm actually twenty four. It's sad to say, but I didn't graduate high school. I tried so hard, but I just barely didn't make it. Then my girlfriend and I got into a fight causing me to be kicked out of her place. So, I moved back in with my parents. Not long after, I lost my job for no apparent reason, and because I was slacking off on payments to my parents because I couldn't find another job, they ended up kicking me out. Now, my girlfriend--ex girlfriend--has moved on and is with some rich guy that has no filter. I've been alone for a month or so, trying my hardest to get into the homeless shelters in time before they fill up. I've only missed that opportunity twice.
I've managed to steal a shower at the recreation center in the center of London every time I happen to be near it. No one knew I was taking a real shower since you're supposed to wash down before hopping into the pool. I tried my hardest to get a shower in as much as I could, but that's been harder lately since people are starting to notice I never go swimming, yet I'm there at least a few times a week.
I've tried my hardest to find a job, but with my situation, no one would accept me. So, I've been living off of what I could for now. It actually wasn't much at all. I've gotten lucky a few times when I collect some stray money on the street and end up having enough to buy something small to eat. Other times, I'm able to take someone's left overs before it was cleaned up all the way. But majority of the time, I go to bed hungry.
Here I am now, sitting against a brick wall with dirty clothes and droopy eyes. I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping, lately, so I've been mentally drained more often than not. Winter was coming around as well, causing the nights to be longer and colder. All I had was an old rain coat. That wasn't going to help me last long. I went to close my eyes when I heard a mother and a little girl arguing. I opened my eyes to see the little girl tugging on her mother's coat, pulling her in the opposite direction they were originally going. I wanted to complain, but I didn't have enough energy. Soon enough, the fighting stopped. I sighed and closed my eyes only to be bothered again.

"Excuse me, sir?" I heard a quiet voice say.

I opened my eyes again to see the little girl that was fighting with her mum. She wore a white fur coat and a fur cap with cream colored boots and wool gloves. She was quite adorable, but she seemed to live in an environment where everyone is stuck up. "How may I help you, young lady?" I replied back, weakness filling my limbs.

"Mummy didn't want me to do this, but...I wanted to." I was confused until she handed over a £20. "Here you go!"

I smiled softly and took the pound from her and said, "Thank you, darling. You're very kind."

The little girl just smiled and went on her merrily way. I sighed and got up, looking down at the money. I've never had someone give me money during this tough time, so having it happen was very heart warming. I stuffed the money into my pocket and started walking down the street towards a nice bakery. But before I could get there, I was thrown into the wall, my arms behind my back.

"Give me all your money!" The guy that pinned me shouted. I groaned in pain, and when I didn't hand anything over, a gun was put up to my head. "I said, give me your money!"

"I don't h-have any!" I shouted back, causing the man to shove me further into the wall, digging the tip of the gun into the side of my head.

"Don't you lie to me, bitch!" Before I could say anything else, the guy ripped off my jacket and threw me to the ground as he dug through my pockets. He smiled when he took out the twenty pounds and ran away, taking my jacket and my money.