Chapter 4

" I'm not waking her up. She's not a very nice person when you wake her up. " I hear Drew say and I crinkle my nose. Are they talking about me ? I never fell asleep why would they have to wake me up ? 

" Hey guys I think she's waking up. " I hear and someone touches my shoulder. 

" Hmm. " I hum out as my oh so intellegent reply. 

" I'm going to go. I have to go check on Checkers and it's getting late. I'll see you later. " Drew said from above me I think. I'm not sure though because I didn't bother openeing my eyes but he said it from somewhere. 

" Yeah okay. Tell Checkers I say hi. " I mumbled and he laughed. 

" Will do Trinibelle. Later. " He said before I heard a door open and close. 

" Who's Checkers ? And did he say Trinibelle? " I hear one of the boys ask. 

 " His puppy. And yeah he calls me that because he keeps saying one day I'll have my Beauty and the Beast moment. He's stupid sometimes. " I mumble sitting up and falling down the opposite way in my daze. Eh I'll just crash on the couch not point in getting up now. I thought snuggling into what ever was now underneath me. I hear the boys laughing but knowing them it's probably over something stupid so I just lay there peacefully. I feel myself drifting in and out as the boys talk amongst themselves, probably thinking I'm asleep. Haha ! Not yet suckers ! 

" You like her huh ? " I hear one say but then I cut out.

" Well how do you know that ? She may not totally think that about you. " One of the others say as I zone back in. 

" She seems comfy. " The first one said evidently holding back a laugh. 

" I think she's asleep ! What do I do ?! " I hear Connor whisper shout at them. Yes I recognize Connor's voice and not the others. Why ? I haven't the slightest clue ,but I'm going to say it's because I've been around him the most. 

" Well don't move ! You might wake her up ! " Riley whispered back. 

" Well have fun with little Trinibelle there. We're headed up to bed. " Toby said as they head up the stairs making a lot of noise in the process. 

" I guess I'm camping down here with you tonight. " I hear Connor say as something beneathe me moves a little. Oh I must be laying on him... He's comfy. And warm. 

" Goodnight Trinity. " He whispered probably thinking I was asleep. He's at least close to the truth. I'm nearly there. Hold on, aren't I supposed to hate him ? Eh I'll hate him tomorrow. I'm too tired and hating takes so much energy. Yeah that sounds like a good plan to me. I'll just... I'll just hate him... Tomorrow...

* The Next Morning !  *

" Pssst Trinity. Hey Trinity. " I hear someone whispering not so well in my face. 

" Go away alarm clock. Unless it's noon thirty I'm not interested in what you have to say. " I grumbled turning over. 

" But I'm supposed to get you up for breakfast. " He said annoyingly. 

" No. If it's not noon thirty I don't wanna wake up. " I said like the childish individual I tend to be. I don't care if you judge me I'm a big girl I can take you. 

" Toby is she- Aww isn't that cute. " I hear my mother say happily but I ignore her. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death but she can be really annoying sometimes. 

" Yeah it is. " I hear Toby say a little too happy for my liking. 

" Oh I'll be right back ! " I hear my mother saying as if she just got an idea before the familiar creaking of the wooden floors fills the air. 

" Pssst Trinity. " 

" I told you not until noon thirty alarm clock ! Now go away before I fire you. " I grumble and I feel the couch  under me move slightly. Wait why'd the couch move ? 

Click ! Click ! Click ! 

What is that ? Is that a camera ?! Who has a camera and what are they taking pictures of ?! 

I open my eyes slowly to find my mom standing in front of me with her camera flashing furiously. Toby looks like he's dying to laugh but knows it won't end well if he does. 

" Mom... Why are you taking pictures ? " I ask as her flash goes off again and I shield my eyes. 

" You two are so cute ! " She exclaims and I cringe at her sudden loudness. Yup I hate loud noises, especially sudden, loud noises. They scare the absolute crap out of me and have ever since I was little.