Chapter One..

"someone like you, somebody..

someone like you, somebody..

someone like you, somebody.."

i took a deep breath in for the last part..

"ive been roaming around, i was looking down at all i see.."

Ed placed his guitar down and hugged me. A little girl who looked around 7 years old came and put a 2 pound coin into my cowboy hat that was infront of me and Ed on the ground. I smiled and gave her a small 'thank you' wave, she returned them.

"twenty four pound and seventy one pence" - said Ed.

"thanks for counting it Ed, c'mon lets get packed up, im exausted" - I replied.

"okaay dokaay!" - Ed smiled and went over to his guitar.

I grabbed my bag, the money and my hat that was still on the ground. Ed was putting his guitar back into its case.

"Gem, dyou wanna stay over at mine tonight? Frankie is" - question Ed.

"Yeh sure, we'll stop off at mine first so i can get my stuff then we'll head off to yours" - I answer while giving him a short smile.

"Frankie said she'll be over at about sixish and its quater to five so we better be quick" - Ed.

We continued to walk to my car..er well..um hippy van. Yup thats right i said hippy van or as what me,Frankie&Ed like to call it "thee ginger mobile" since its orange, and we're the "Cool Cats Crew". We've all been bestmates since year 8 but now we're all mostly focusing on our future but we still talk. Frankie wants to be a dancer so shes always away and that and shes been practicing her photography on me, Ed doesnt really know what he wants to do with his life, he can sing, play the guitar and do many of things but he just partys alot - like me. Me and Ed are the main bestmates since Frankies not around alot anymore. Me&Ed go busking together sometimes, i go every weekend and he comes whenever hes free, so basically all the time. We basically goto school, he either stays at mine or i stay at his, stay up late, goof off in class *we do our work though*, at weekends we'll busk, go out get drunk and party or sit in and watch movies..and have a drink. Yeh im saying this, we're practically alcoholics but it takes away all my problems in life so yeh. deal with it..

~10 minutes later~

We pulled up onto my driveway. I ran inside and got changed into - http://lookbook.nu/look/2311991-she-s-thunderstorms - i guess we where going out tonight, and i grabbed my pyjama shorts, vest top, toothbrush and a spare change of clothes and stuffed them into my bag. I went downstairs and grabbed some money and got into the van, Ed was driving this time. We then set off for his.

(A/N im just skipping to when they go out, you'll hear about Ed's later)

~ Later that night, Out at a club ~

"WE'RE SEXY AND WE KNOW IT!!" - Me, Frankie, Ed and a bunch of other people started singing.

I left them singings while i went to the toilet. I tried my best to walk in a straight line but failed. I was quite drunk. I fixed my makeup in the mirror and bumped into someone familiar.

"OHMYGOD! im soo sorry!" - His husky voice said over the music while he helped me up.

ahyup i fell over, not a good sight.

"no, no, its my fault, im drunk" - I replied.

Have i seen this dude before? he sounds..english.

"HA. me too, wanna dance?" - He replied.

"K." - I answered, i didnt know this guys name but he seemed nice.