Don't trust him

Stevie sat on the balcony and looked at the ocean while she drank a cup of tea. It's so strange that I can't remember anything at all. Any why do I still have headache..the accident was four months ago. Something just doesn't feel right. She thought while taking a sip of her tea.  A few minutes later Don came to her and smiled at her.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" He kissed her head. 

"It's hard for me, you know? I have so many questions I have to ask you and I fear that I already asked you those questions" 

He looked her deep in the eyes. "Listen honey, It doesn't matter to me If you would ask me the same questions ten times a day. I always will answer your questions because I love you and I would do anything for you. So please do not hesitate to ask me anything, okay?" He took her hands and kissed them. 

Wow he's really caring and cute. That's why I married him...I guess. She smiled and nodded. "Okay" 

"Oh before I forget it" He gave her two pills. "You have to take these pills every day."

"What are they for?" 

"To help you to remember. Trust me they're really helping you" 

She nodded and took the pills and didn't saw Don's evil smile. 

"Good girl.If you want to you can take a nap now while I prepare something for you okay?"

Meanwhile 

After telling Lindsey everything they drove immediately to the police office to meet Matt, after calling Barbara and Jess who took care of the children.  

While Lindsey nearly said nothing Carlie cried the whole time. After telling the police everything they drove to Matt's house. 

"Be careful. I'll go first."

"No Matt what If he's there"

"He won't be here he isn't that dumb"

"Oh I beg to differ! He's very dumb If he thinks he can kidnap my wife without consequences!" Lindsey said making Carlie and Matt smile. 

"You're right Mr. Buckingham but please let me go in first." 

"Alright but I'll be right behind you!"

They walked into the house. Everything was full of empty bottles and foodrests, the air was full of cigar smell.

"Ew Matt! Now I know why you never invited me here!" Carlie held her nose. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry. We never really cleaned up here."

While Carlie looked at everything with disgust Lindsey looked in the kitchen. A laptop caught his eye and he turned it on. "Hey Matt do you know the password for the laptop?"

"Uhm..No I'm sorry!" 

"Great..." Lindsey sighed. "Okay think Lindsey...what could he use as a password...1234....of course not hm......password....incorrect...wait....." 

He typed in "Stevie" and the Desktop was seen. 

"Bingo! Okay shitface...what were your last search results" 

Meanwhile Carlie looked at all of the photos in the living room as Matt joined her. 

"Who are they?" She pointed to a picture of a young smiling couple. 

"My parents..." She looked at him. 

"Beautiful couple...where are they now?" 

"In New York I think..."

"You..think?"

He sighed. "About a year ago my parents moved to New York. I really didn't wanted to go there, i mean my life was here, you were here, my friends were here. I was..so totally mad at them and yelled and we got into a huge fight. Then I ran away after we moved to NYC and came back here. This is our old house. I removed the 'for sell' sign and stayed here. Of course I had no money and then one day I met Don. he was very friendly and told me he needs a place to stay and he also said he'll pay for everything If I would pretend that he's my dad and he even would pay college for me. Of course I said yes so....you know the rest."

"But why weren't your parents searching for you?"

He sat down and ran a hand through his hair. "Don is smarter than you think. There was a car accident here at that time so he threw my bag in the burning car. They found no corpse because everything was burnt. But they found my passport so they thought it was me.....My parents think I'm dead...."

"But...but why did you do this..." She sat down next to him.

"Because I was still so angry....I regret everything." 

"Then we have to find your parents, too" She smiled at him.

"Yeah...I think that would be the best idea but we have to find your mom first. She's in huge danger" 

Meanwhile in Italy

Stevie woke up from her nap and walked downstairs to search Don. 

"Hello?" she walked into the living room where a digital camera caught her eye. She picked it up and went to the bathroom. She pressed the record button on the video function. 

"Hello future me...I'm recording this for you and only for you. Please don't tell anybody about this here..I know that our husband seems to be nice but....I don't know....I don't trust him in a way. So....we suffered amnesia or that's what he told us at least. We're living in Italy but the strange thing is that we can't speak italian. I don't know where our parents are or If they still live. He didn't told me anything about it. I hope that I can continue this video diary to hopefully know one day what really happend. Every little thing is important and the most important thing is to trust nobody." She heard footsteps, immediately stopped the recording and hid the camera in the bathroom closet. Shortly after that Don knocked on the door.

"Honey are you okay?" 

"Eh yes I searched for you but I couldn't find you so I went back to the bedroom."

"Why are you in the bathroom then?"

"Uhm....I.....I decided to take a bath."

"Oh honey let me run a bath for you. You don't have to do this on your own okay?"

"Okay.." She opened the door and let him in. 

He came in, turned on the water and smiled after he kissed her shoulder. "You're so beautiful babe." 

She smiled a bit as he continued kissing her. She couldn't stop that strange feeling she had and those words always popped up in her head. 

Don't trust him.