She's mine

Stevie cried the whole time while Don packed some of her stuff. She was too shocked to say or do anything. She didn't even recognized that Don packed her wrist and drove away with her. 

"You know, that was almost too easy" He laughed, she didn't respond. 

"Still shocked princess huh?" 

"...I hate you..." She whispered.

"What was that?" 

"I said I hate you!!" She began to hit him. "I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!" 

"Shut up! You'll kill both of us!"

"I don't care!"

He suddenly stopped the car, went to the trunk and took something out of his bag. Stevie knew that there was no chance to escape that quickly but she tried it. Don grabbed her before she could even think about running. He pushed her into the grass and sat on her. 

"Now be a good girl and hold still" He began to move a syringe to the direction of her arm as she began to scream and wiggle. However, he rammed the syringe in her arm, she got weaker and weaker and got unconscious within seconds. 

Meanwhile

Lindsey tried to call Stevie the whole time while he was at McDonald's with the children. 

"Come on pick up"

"Hello this is the answering machine from the Buckinghams. We are currently not at home but If you speak after the beep we'll call you back. -I want to say something mommy!!!- -Me,too!!- -Can I say that we're at Buckingham palace? That would be so funny mom!!- -Can I say that Margo smells like an old sock?- -Hey!!- Stop it guys I'm trying to record here I- beeeeeeeeeep"

"Stevie it's me...babe I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you but when I saw you with him I just freaked out.....please call me back...I love you"  

He went back in and saw that Lily and Ben were fighting.

"Lily that was my chicken nugget!!!" 

"My sikin nuggit!!" Lily giggled and ate the nugget. 

"Daaaaaad!!! Lily stole one of my nugget!!!"

"Ben what did I told you about sharing?" 

"That I should share with my siblings but dad she took it without asking!!" 

"Ugh...Benjamin..Lily is too young to understand that it was wrong..so please be kind ok?"

"Okay daddy.......dad?"

"Yes?"

"Can we go back to mommy now?"

He nodded and smiled. "Yes let's go. Where are the others?"

"Uhm Evan, Paul and Margo are outside in the slide and Julie and Carlie went to the bathroom."

"Okay would you be so kind to go to the slide and say that we're going home?" 

Ben nodded and ran outside. Lily looked at Lindsey and giggled. 

"Mommy sikin nuggit?" 

"Yes we can bring her chicken nuggets, too" He picked her up and after 20 minutes they were at home. 

The children ran inside first. 

"Moooommmmyyy!!!!!" "Mom?" "Mommy?!" 

Lindsey shook his head and laughed but was interrupted quickly from Carlie.

"D-dad?..."

"Yes Carls?"

"Dad..you have to get inside and look at something..."

"Huh? what is it? Why are you so pale?" 

"Please just come..inside" 

He feared the worst and was scared to go in. Carlie went in first and headed to the living room. Everything seemed normal.

"What is it? I don't see anything"

"L-look at the wedding picture....."

He swallowed hard and looked at the photo. He fealt like he was about to faint.

"My God......g-go upstairs with your siblings and watch some movies with them.....I call the police immediately.."

Carlie just nodded with tears in her eyes. Lindsey noticed it and hugged her. 

"We'll find her" At least he hoped that.

She nodded and went upstairs with the kids. 

Lindsey panicked and began to cry as he called the police.

"Hello?...Yes this is Lindsey Buckingham..my wife....she got kidnapped......yes....yes that's my address....ok......alright.....okay........bye"

He looked to the picture again. There was a small note and a newspaper article. He picked up the article and read it:

Patient escaped from the local psychiatric hospital.  Last week a patient from the local psychiatry managed to escape. The man is described as very dangerous and violent. Should you see him please contact the police immediately. He was in the clinic for 15 years and spoke about one woman all the time. It is assumed that he searches for that unknown woman. Woman between the age of 25-45 are advised to be extra careful by going outside alone.

He cried fully after reading this but what scared him the most was the note that was next to the article. 

She's finally mine now

Hey guys! Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors, I had an extreme long day at work but I wanted to update before I lost my ideas. Have a great day/night/morning :D