I can explain!

Stevie sat on the sofa still in total shock about what had happened. 

How could he?..He killed my baby...But can I risk that he might kill my grandchild,too?  She was in so deep thoughts that she didn't recognized Lindsey who came in the living room. 

"Is everything alright? You look pale?.."

She didn't respond. 

"Stevie?..Hey, earth to Stephanie" 

"Huh? Uh..hey baby" she smiled and kissed him. 

"What happened?" 

"Uhm nothing" 

He gave her a look. "Nothing huh?" 

"Ugh" she rolled her eyes "I had a talk with Carls this morning, she told me that the child's father kind of forces her to abort the child."

"What?!! I-" Stevie put a finger on his mouth.

"Let me finish please. I said that abortion is not an option and I went to his house to have a talk with his parents....It came out that Don is Matt's father" 

"Again, what?!!! That Don?" 

She nodded and bit her lip. 

"Okay that's enough." Lindsey stood up to grab his jacket. "I'll kill him"

"Lindsey!!!" She grabbed his arm.

"what?!"

"Stop it, now! You're not going to kill him or do you want to go to jail for Don?"

He sighed. "No, of course not" He sat down again. "I just thought it would never see him again and I promised myself If I would see him again I would kill him"

"Linds...."

"No he hurt you so badly"

She smiled and kissed him. "You're already my hero baby. let's forget about him hm?" 

He grinned. "Only when I can take you to the bedroom." He kissed her neck.

"Mhm Linds....." She closed her eyes and let out a small moan. 

"Mommy,mommy,mommy!!!" Ben grabbed her knee. 

"What's wrong Benny?" 

"E-evan and Paul don't play with me!" He cried. 

"Did you asked them why?"

He nodded. "They...they said that I'm a tiny baby and I'm not allowed to play video games" 

"Alright let's go upstairs, we'll talk to them" 

They went upstairs and Stevie knocked on the twin's room.

"No!" "Get out Ben!" 

She went in. "Well I am not Ben, boys. So why you don't let your brother play with you"

"Because we're playing GTA moooom!" "Yes he's too young for that!" 

"GTA huh?" She grabbed the case and read what the game was about. "Well it seems that you guys are too young for this, too." She pressed the button of the game console. 

"Mooooom!!!" "Oh come on mom!" 

"Who bought this?"

"Dad" 

"What?" She looked at Lindsey.

"What? They payed it." She gave him a look. "We'll talk later" 

"uuuuuuuuuh" The twins said. 

"Okay that's it boys. No Video games for two weeks" 

"What?" "Moooom!!" 

"It's not at issue. And now go out and play with your brother." 

An hour later Lindsey was in his working room while Stevie was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. 

"Coming!" She shouted, she opened the door and Don was there, she wanted to close the door immediately but he went in before she could do anything. 

"What do you want. Get out!" 

He just grinned. "I won't go anywhere without you" 

She rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen. "What makes you so sure about it" 

"Oh I know you better than you think Stevie. You wouldn't risk losing your children or grandchildren." 

"I'll go to the police."

He just laughed. "You're still funny" 

"You know, my husband is here" 

"Oh great then I can give those photos to him directly" 

"What?" He took some photos out of his pocket and showed them to her. She stared at the photos. She and Don were on the photos having lunch, sitting on his sofa, kissing.

"W-what?....how?....."

He smiled. "You know I have some very good friends who are great woth photoshop. You won't see the difference If you don't know it"

"He would never believe you" 

"oh we'll see" He heard Lindsey coming downstairs.  "Stevie I can't hide our relationship anymore! You have to tell him!"

"What?! What are you talking about!"

"Come on babe...just leave him....you don't have to tell him those lies anymore. I never forced you to stay with me and you know that. It was your idea" 

"Are you insane?!!" 

He suddenly grabbed her and gave her a kiss. Lindsey who just entered the kitchen heard and saw it all. 

"Stevie....."

"Lindsey!" She turned around in tears. "I-I can explain!!" 

"Oh I bet you can! I heard it all! I'll go out with the kids. When I'm back you both be better gone!" With that he left while Stevie cried and Don grinned.