Let's do it!

Stevie woke up at noon time. She observed the whole room. 

"Where Am I?.......Lindsey?...Lindsey are you here?....What happend?"

She stood up and went downstairs, when she reached the kitchen she saw Don's back. 

What?...Don?...no...no no no....so this wasn't only a nightmare.......or is it? wake up Stevie! 

Because he felt her presence Don turned around and smiled. 

"Oh you're finally awake sleepyhead..." He wanted to kiss her but she stepped back. "Oh clumsy me...I'm sorry I must have scared you. I'm your husband...I'm sorry to tell you that but you've had an accident a few years ago and suffered amnesia."

What is he talking about?!..

He stepped closer to her. "I know it's hard and I'll help you as much as I can....you're Stephanie Henley we married 20 years ago ... unfortunately we have no children....you were pregnant once but you've lost the baby.....I'm sorry"

Oh you will be sorry If Lindsey sees you!! okay....you have to act Stevie....you can do this.

"Um.....were....are we exactly...um.....darling?" Ugh I could puke right now!

"We are in Italy...Milano. We moved here after you lost our baby.....you always loved Italy" 

"Yes it's a nice place here" She smiled. 

"Alright let me just finish preparing lunch for you and after that I'll be with you and we can talk okay?"

She just nodded and was about to scream when he kissed her. Well....now I need to puke and to brush my teeth a thousand times. 

As soon as he went back to the stove she ran upstairs to find a phone. 

"Where is the fucking phone!...There has to be one!" 

She searched everywhere until she finally found one in the guest room. 

Meanwhile 

Lindsey was still in total shock. He couldn't speak and he went totally pale. 

"Daddy?...Daddy is everything okay?" Carlie asked.

He just nodded. I can't tell them yet......my God this can't be true....please God no.....

"You don't look good daddy......what's wrong?..." She looked at him concerned. 

"I.......I just realised that I forgot some things in my office....I have to go there now could you please watch the children?" He said emotionless as he went to the front door. 

"Dad you're scaring me...." 

"Please just do what I say Carlie" 

She nodded. "okay....."

He felt like a robot, like a machine that only exists to function. He went to his car, drove a few miles. He stopped at an old tree near a lake and finally broke down in tears. 

"I can't do this without you Steph......."

He looked at the tree that had their initials carved in. 

"What have I done to you God!!!! If you're so almighty then take me instead of her!!!!" He started kicking and boxing the tree. "Bring her back!!! Bring her back to me!!!" His hands and knees were already bloody but he didn't care. "Stevie come back........" He fell down his knees and began to cry again. "Please......" 

At home Carlie and Matt were still doing researches. 

"I don't think that they're still in the US Carls..."

"Why?"

"Well it would be too easy don't you think? I mean ..If I were a psycho...were would I go?"

"I don't know....cemeteries.....abandoned houses.....anywhere where no one would think I would be...."

"Did your mom told you where she wanted to go when she was about your age?"

"No not really.....only thing she wanted to go was college.." 

Matt gave her a look.

"What?" 

He chuckled a bit and continued thinking. "Any favourite places?"

"I don't know.....she likes Europe..." 

Suddenly the phone rang, Matt wanted to go but Carlie stopped him.

"It's okay it's probably dad" She picked up the phone. 

"Hello?" 

"C-Carlie?...."

"Oh my God mom?!" Matt was by her side immediately. "Mom where are you!"

"Listen baby I don't have much time.....I'm in Milano in Italy....I don't know where exactly...it's a house near a beach...a huge house....."

"It's okay mom we'll find you!" 

"No !...No don't come here it's too dangerous just send- Stephanie? Baby where are you?..I have to go now baby.....please send the police or someone...hurry!" The line went dead.

"Mom?....MOM!!..."

Matt comforted her. "It's okay baby......we found her....."

"Matt we have to go there!"

"We can't just go to Italy you're pregnant.."

"I know but I have to find mom...."

"We are all coming with you!" They didn't noticed that all of her siblings listened and were now standing behind them. 

"Yes we punch that guy in the face that took mommy!" Evan said.

"punchy!" Lily giggled.

"We are stronger together" Margo smiled.

"stronger yes! with teddy!" Ben held up his Teddybear. 

"We are a family" Paul said.

"We all saved money and Daddy has a credit card.." Julie said. 

Carlie cried happy tears as Matt put an arm around her. 

"You're all right...we are doing this together. Nobody can destroy the Buckingham family!..Let's do it!"